The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Coupé It Coupé It This is how I become a fan

Gonna have to start defending Ant now
dahell2.png

Yall talking bout Towns, but I don't know who that is wearing Ant's jersey. Boy playing like ****.

The Mavericks are playing great ball man. Boston should be concerned. They haven't played anyone good and they play bad themselves all the time. The vibes are off too. Not saying the team itself has bad vibes, but all the conservation about them is about how they don't look as good. It matters.

The Mavericks are playing great ball man. Boston should be concerned. They haven't played anyone good and they play bad themselves all the time. The vibes are off too. Not saying the team itself has bad vibes, but all the conservation about them is about how they don't look as good. It matters.

If Mavericks/Celtics do end up meeting in the Finals would be a similar situation to 2022.

Celtics have the better team on paper and would be favored but their opponent has one of THEM, generational who could complete shift a series.

Would be fun to see.

If Mavericks/Celtics do end up meeting in the Finals would be a similar situation to 2022.

Celtics have the better team on paper and would be favored but their opponent has one of THEM, generational who could complete shift a series.

Would be fun to see.
Cs in 6, maybe 5. Depends on what Zingus looks like.

Team matches up very very well with Dallas.

Either keep Rudy in drop, his timing remains poor so you’re conceding clean looks at the rim.

Or trap more often & you’re conceding open 3s

I think eventually you’ll see more traps.

Either route they choose, and this is the biggest takeaway here, Minnesota doesn’t have the personnel to make Dallas consistently uncomfortable offensively.

Playing out exactly to the script.

IMG_1138.jpeg

You can’t stop them at the rim, so you have to limit their attempts…. Which means conceding 3s.

Only 20 paint points, but 20 three point attempts so far, most of them wide open :lol:

Back
Top Bottom