The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

What a 1 year turn around the Mavs made! Last year, they didn't even make the playoffs and this year, they're going to the finals. Hope they beat Boston for us. :D
It truly is amazing. I thought Kidd was getting fired when he refused to lie for Mark

That’s the whole point. You have no idea which one is which.

There is more actual evidence that Rudy is not the defensive force that you contend

I "contend" that the wolves have been better with Rudy on the court than they have been off the court.
over the course of the playoffs this has generally true in the vast majority of the games.

WNBA would be better off if the teams had the same names as NBA teams or that Shohei Ohtani would be more popular if he spoke English.

again you seem to think you know better than all the marketing firms on the planet, then multi billion dollar companies with tons of money on the line.
go tell them about your new secret marketing tactic. :lol:

I am living with Kyrie, PJ, and Jones shooting Wide open threes. Got to run a double or even triple at Luka

I "contend" that the wolves have been better with Rudy on the court than they have been off the court.
over the course of the playoffs this has generally true in the vast majority of the games.

again you seem to think you know better than all the marketing firms on the planet, then multi billion dollar companies with tons of money on the line.
go tell them about your new secret marketing tactic. :lol:
You are proving my point that you have no real interest in real evidence or good faith.

Back
Top Bottom