The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I'm not doubling Ky but I will trap/double Luka everytime he touches. Not only can he get whatever shot, you're letting him walk right into the lane then neutralizes the one thing Rudy does as he has to help late.

Denver wetting the bed in the second half of a close out :smh:
Could have had an all time great European style matchup.

You are proving my point that you have no real interest in real evidence or good faith.

I do, you are not making an argument. you haven't presented anying that is countering what I've said about rudy this entire playoffs.
"He's a flawed player but Wolves are generally better with him then without"

again this has been true for most of the games in the playoffs.

you desperately want to create this straw man that i've said "Gobert is the best defender in the world, Gobert is perfect, Gobert has no flaws"
unfortunately I've never said that, so you're scrambling desperately to make stuff up.

--

I work in marketing, I given you the industry standard practice, I've shown you that companies with way more information than you or I, and way more money on the line,
they all try to speak to customers in their languages, get stars to reach out to people in their languages, have their stars make media appearances. this is STANDARD PRACTICE.

because you don't have a response to this obvious reality you raise the standard of evidence to an absurd level.
unless I show you some kind of mathematical equation that shows exactly how much more popular Ohtani would be if he spoke english

we couldn't possible deductively reason about the value of speaking english in an english country.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh - seriously though, holding “marketing firm” out as some kind of source of truth or wisdom is some of your most disingenuous work ever.

:rofl:
yah silly me, citing the actions of subject matter experts in the field, why would anyone do that????

instead for questions of marketing efficacy we will rely on sneaker forum posters.
the real truth and wisdom.

mike-woodson-7.gif

Back
Top Bottom