The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Meh. Pretty much everybody is battle tested more than the majority of the league other than Zingus. And as @addict4sneakers said, Jrue has a ring.
They have been playing 2k leaning back this whole playoff run . They haven’t had to switch gears . It’s not their fault but they haven’t been tested as whole. I agree individually they been through wars

As a Lakers fan since the 70s, I ain’t mad if Boston wins the chip. They’ve put in the work to building around Tatum and Brown ever since they drafted them, and stuck with the plan despite numerous times coming up short deep in the postseason. As always, Riles the ex-Laker turned Heat, had always been Boston’s foil in the playoffs

Better be a wake up call for the Buss(t) family, who supposedly still prioritizes championships above anything else.

Last edited:

Makes sense for both teams.

If I’m the Spurs I’d be perfectly fine giving up both of those guys as well as the 8th pick in this upcoming draft. As far as other draft assets go, I definitely would not want to give up any of the Atlanta picks/swaps.

For the Cavs, you lose the best guy in the deal but get solid compensation that can make your team make more sense positionally as well as adding more depth with potential.

I just got to watch the last wolves game and It’s funny how the self proclaimed “best big man shooter of all time” is being outdone by his backup :lol:

A part of me thinks the Sixers are better off signing two or three guys with that cap space, but that's not Morey's MO.

Take the money, see how things play out next season. If you don’t like it, demand a trade out of Philly in the offseason.

Oh so you guys are going to have a bunch of money then? Right?
It will be significant, but I’d be surprised if he’s looking for a max deal like PG is. I don’t think there’s as a much of a market for Jimbo, especially with the Rockets opting to sign VanVleet last season.

I’m thinking the Clippers will offer Harden similar to the non-max deal they gave Kawhi.

Back
Top Bottom