The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

It’s a shame we’re so healthy beating Denver by 23 in Denver

IMG_3795.jpeg

I seriously have no idea how Wemby doesn’t win DPOY.

He influences every single shot/every decision within a 15 foot radius.

It’s ****ing infuriating me right now.
I'm sure someone's already done the math and the advanced stats for what his gravity or sphere of influence? Looks like when it comes to shots and all of that but it's insane

He's a rookie and if we lose every regular season game we play against him I won't be upset

I'm sure someone's already done the math and the advanced stats for what his gravity or sphere of influence? Looks like when it comes to shots and all of that but it's insane

He's a rookie and if we lose every regular season game we play against him I won't be upset

He absurd man.

I mentioned it a little while ago but I'm disappointed with myself for not going to more games live but I got to go to magic clippers tonight

Checking off the list. Getting to see Westbrook, Leonard, George, Harden.. plus it was a close game too.

And the best part was traffic wasn't even bad parked in a empty parking garage. I was out the door and on the highway in under 15 minutes. Plus I had shake shack to start the day

I mentioned it a little while ago but I'm disappointed with myself for not going to more games live but I got to go to magic clippers tonight

Checking off the list. Getting to see Westbrook, Leonard, George, Harden.. plus it was a close game too.

And the best part was traffic wasn't even bad parked in a empty parking garage. I was out the door and on the highway in under 15 minutes. Plus I had shake shack to start the day
Brother there is no feeling like being at an NBA game especially if u take a close patna or loverr
Brunson gotta be All-NBA this year. 2nd or 3rd team but All-NBA nonetheless.
100%

Back
Top Bottom