The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

F6358F33-F361-4901-AAE1-EA77A8D5855D.jpeg

Y'all F'd up. Injuries and COVID been my downfall the last 2 years. I'm not F'ing around this year though...

Screenshot_20221017_213535.jpg

Probably should have taken contract year Myrie over PG13 but he's burned me too much the last couple seasons.
Our agenda over here is to get buckets and buckets only lol rebounding might be my downfall but I got everything else

1AB7976A-2EA3-49EB-A9A2-BCC9995B9B11.png

MY SIXERS

MY PHILLIES

TONIGHT WE BACK
I forget how quickly they get baseball series in. my poor braves got sent home in 5 days :lol: Didn’t even get a chance to go to a game.

They had one of them at 1PM on a damn Tuesday. The disrespect to the defending champs :smh:

Ya man the MLB scheduling is atrocious

Those day games are so damn bad for the fans on weekdays. I dont know how they insist on getting more eyes to the sport with that bs

Shump with the real rap on Dolan. Not the worst owner but he too needed to learn as one. He’s been hands off since Phil really and it’s finally moving in the right direction.

I hate how he handled Donnie Walsh who was/is one of the better front office leaders in the game.

It's very exciting. Don't have to worry about them.

6-0. Focus on Phillies and 76ers. Timing is perfect.
and MY UNION (Playoff game at home thursday)

city of philly deff on one atm

Flyers 2-0 as well :lol: but theyll fall off a cliff soon

He got all the way down to 230. He’s had really unfortunate luck with illnesses recently both directly to him & within his family.

He put a bit of it back on & he’ll need it with all the wings that'll be guarding him this year. But above all else you’re just glad that he’s physically able to be on the court.

Back
Top Bottom