The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I'd feel some type of way if it was my contract year and I got demoted to the bench before training camp even began.

And I sports-hate Jae Crowder.

I knew it was fake from the PS5. I mean who has one of those

Even Poole can finally afford one.

If there wasn't one more thing RustyShackleford RustyShackleford needed to fuel his anti Poole Party agenda is knowing he's part of the SonyBoyz
troll.png

547cf5b60c0eebd0c87d7180174540c5.jpg

Disgusting

Letting Ben Simmons hold out really has done a thing to the league.. Like Jae Crowder is holding out. JAE CROWDER
This feels alot more mutual though like when a vet sits for buyout/trades. Plus he's in the last year of his deal

This feels alot more mutual though like when a vet sits for buyout/trades. Plus he's in the last year of his deal
Nah man I don't agree. They need that man to play, bench guy or not.
I'd feel some type of way if it was my contract year and I got demoted to the bench before training camp even began.

And I sports-hate Jae Crowder.
Yeah but holding out? THIS guy? Nah. I'm not rolling with BOSSMAN99 getting to hold out.

Sixers just wanted the best deal possible. If not we couldn’t had Brogdon
After trying to reconcile the issue first and to see if Ben was bluffing. I'm just saying the Jae Crowder situation isn't something spawned from Ben lol in my opinion

FF28A6C7-CCEB-4EA9-A939-631540026704.jpeg

Nothing but filth and low morals as of late but I guess the organization took on the traits of its city.

Isn’t 17 consensual?

Idk I’m not exactly looking their way these days but iirc…

Steph getting his ring in front of Bron tonight is the type of ether that a Bron-Sexual life myself cannot handle. Will tune in 5 min into 1st Q lol

Let's get it, im sure i'll get some flicks off in this thread at some point fellas.....Pause

Excited to see this cavs team, def gotta make it passed the play-in this year, need Mobley to make that KG year 2 like jump and we in a good spot.

I knew it was fake from the PS5. I mean who has one of those

Even Poole can finally afford one.

If there wasn't one more thing RustyShackleford RustyShackleford needed to fuel his anti Poole Party agenda is knowing he's part of the SonyBoyz
troll.png

He's gotta be purposely targeting Rusty at this point. Gon light the Suns up for 40 this season.

Back
Top Bottom