The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

WASHED KING WASHED KING

patrick-ewing-come.gif

Objectively, the Dallas package is more appealing than what the Lakers had to offer. All we had to offer was a player that Brooklyn clearly didn't want and picks. Now at least Brooklyn is getting some decent players back and an unprotected first round pick. Going to be interesting to see how the remainder of the season goes in Dallas and if the Mavericks are willing to give Kyrie a big contract in the offseason.

Even as a Lakers fan, I wasn't all-in on Kyrie Irving. He's blown up every situation he's been in (Cleveland, Boston and Brooklyn). It's only a matter of time before he destroys Dallas.

Dallas wasn't ever gonna realistically get their hands on a better TALENT. Get the extension signed, get him on the court and figure it out.

And the price was gonna be higher for probably anyone else they'd go get this summer.

Convey the pick to the Knicks in July, still have two first rounders and the two bad money deals a year closer to expiration to make another move. Lots of shuffling inbound, I'm sure.

Wolves went from -2.5 last night to -7.5 vs. Denver. Someone's sitting out.

Edit: Jokic sitting...kinda wanted him in there, but I'll take it. :lol:

That happened with the quickness.

Nets were serious about not taking on Russ and wanting players to help them win now.

Myrie and Luka gonna be an interesting duo.

Will Cuban give Kyrie the max this offseason though?

Find out.....NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!

keeping Reeves and Christie is what stopped them from completing the trade with Russ what are you talking about?!? The Lakers goofed that what was holding them back giving them up?!?

Lol

Didn’t know you were in the war room.

Nets got 2 starters.

If Lakers were offering 47 year old garbage and a rookie and a pick, you think they woulda taken that over 2 legit starters and a pick? Lol

How so?

Just have to reallocate DFS minutes to Green and whoever else.

Probably have another move to make, Maxi will be back before the playoffs.
Kyrie is unreliable and makes their defense worse. Plus Bullock (eww) has a bigger role and their team is soft and small inside IMO. Still gonna be Luka ball or bust. Will him and Kyrie even mesh? Two strong personalities and Luka doesn’t like to run

Back
Top Bottom