The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

East got really weak. 3 way bloodbath between BOS, MIL and PHI though. Bucks should have gone after McDaniels instead of that bum Crowder.

Hornets really said **** it we’re not even gonna pretend to care lmao. Thought for sure they’d try to get out from under a contract or two. Pray for Wemby is the move I guess.

#freemelo

Never mind. Giving away a young talent seems about right for Mitch & MJ. Hustling backwards.

Im be honest, who tf is Davon Reed? I know Lakers blow but Thomas Bryant seemed like a good piece, high % buckets on offense, was food on defense tho

With the Kings getting out of the gutter, the Hornets gotta be the worst managed team in the league. Horrific.

Im be honest, who tf is Davon Reed? I know Lakers blow but Thomas Bryant seemed like a good piece, high % buckets on offense, was food on defense tho
Report came out he didn’t like getting
Benched and wanted an opportunity to play more and continue building up his stock

He’s tryna get another check
Can’t blame him
He played well for us

Davon reed having career year. 6’8 wing shooting 50/40/90 on high volume. And might make all first team defense.

Back
Top Bottom