The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Denver Nuggets made a deal they feel puts them closer. No more excuses.

thomas bryant is a rotational, depth piece. if a team’s playoff contention hinged on thomas bryant being the best version of himself than they were never contenders to begin with.

nuggets’ chances of making noise out west got incrementally better, but they’d be more or less the same team had the trade not been made.

Warriors wouldn't be in this position if Steph told them to draft Melo

sass2.png

With KD going to suns, it sounds far-fetched but I can see warriors trying to trade for Lebron in offseason. Bron old but with steph, they’d have a 1-2 yr window to get a title. Bay area a 45 min flight to LA, Bron wouldnt even have to move his family

Steph and Bron fans next year:

3648D77F-0AC0-4D06-8C7B-49F0F79598E6.jpeg

With KD going to suns, it sounds far-fetched but I can see warriors trying to trade for Lebron in offseason. Bron old but with steph, they’d have a 1-2 yr window to get a title. Bay area a 45 min flight to LA, Bron wouldnt even have to move his family

Lebron for 4 firsts, kuminga, klay, pool

Sounds great

Heads would explode

Back
Top Bottom