The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I agree that this might be the single biggest issue with the NBA (number two on the list is probably players forcing trades). The NBA sells itself as a star driven league and there are many fans who go to games to see their star players play even more than they go to see their favorite teams. It's hard to sell yourself as a star driven league when some of the biggest stars in the league are missing so many games.

I can think of 3 or 4 occasions where I didn't go to NBA games because I didn't think the biggest stars would be playing. I'm not really sure how the NBA fixes this though

I am not really sure what the NBA can do about injuries so it’s kind of something they have to live with. Maybe more flexing for national TV games throughout the season?

I think players forcing trades is extremely problematic and the owners will look to address it come CBA time.

BI for AD

friday-smoke.gif

Why did Portland trade away JHart? Are they trying to push Dame out of the way?
Watching his first game replay…

I’m over here wondering how much better these Knicks could be with not 1 but 2 members of this year’s Blazers team.

Jerami Grant can go elsewhere to collect a check and stay in relative purgatory. He could go to a contender. He could go to a **** team and try his hand at being defacto leader.

I think he did just that iirc and maybe that’s how Detroit got Cade. I don’t follow his timeline so that could be off.

Or, he could go to an upswing squad in undoubtedly the best city. The one called ‘the Mecca’ or something like that.
All that is a ways away tho. Curious to see how they gel in these last 24 games. 14-10 sounds doable.

45 within reach.

It’d also help tremendously if Miami goes on a skid sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom