The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

This is fools gold for Philly. They won't get these kinda calls in the playoffs.

Hope you old dudes on the east coast got your naps in. Embiid ain’t even started his trickery yet. Ring ceremony going to last 15 minutes. Games won’t end until 1:30 EST
They just hear rumors about the Lakers, Suns, Warriors and Clippers until the playoffs.

Harden looks great. Embiid needs to stop these isos and start a pick and roll game with Harden.

'got a'? BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , you good? (That means 'Do you understand?')

Gotta keep it... errr... we need to utilize proper verb tenses for your viewing convenience. 🤙

-foe
I just have a pet peeve with everyone tryna 'talk black' these days. No, it's not internet dialect. Cringey as hell. Like imagine you don't know Spanish but try to speak it to a Latino as a way of endearing yourself. That's not what it's doing

Harden really slots all the Sixers perfectly on O. As much as I like Maxey and Melton individually, not sure that's a good combo.

Sixers aren’t contenders. Harden is bringing it I’ll give him that but I don’t expect him to be averaging 25

Hope you old dudes on the east coast got your naps in. Embiid ain’t even started his trickery yet. Ring ceremony going to last 15 minutes. Games won’t end until 1:30 EST

chris-kaman-bench-2514-twitter-ftr_1ftcc6g6zsky71rcmez9mwflit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom