The Official NBA Thread

147D88A7-341F-471B-9F42-DE19CCD59CB8.jpeg
I’m having a hard time thinking of a more ankle breaking backcourt duo than Steph x Crawsover

Gotta frame my guy’s SLAM poster.

Nate the Gr8 2K5s :pimp:

H2O stealing big bags at this point iirc

Nets got good players but trash picks since 2/3 of Booker/KD/Ayton are under contract thru all of them
Starting in 2025, their second of the 4 swaps, I wouldn't say anything's guaranteed at all for Phoenix

Durant will be 36 and a lot of injuries/miles on him

Not trusting Ayton to be that anchor for them, as much as I always had hope in him

Starting in 2025, their second of the 4 swaps, I wouldn't say anything's guaranteed at all for Phoenix

Durant will be 36 and a lot of injuries/miles on him

Not trusting Ayton to be that anchor for them, as much as I always had hope in him
I'd say it's a safe bet they won't be giving up a top 5 pick. Probably not even a lotto pick

I'd say it's a safe bet they won't be giving up a top 5 pick. Probably not even a lotto pick
Even if that's the case, the other two picks (that aren't swaps, I misspoke) are a good play

Then they have the lone swap in 28 which can also be good to great

Far from trash, especially if they use them in trades

Even if that's the case, the other two picks (that aren't swaps, I misspoke) are a good play

Then they have the lone swap in 28 which can also be good to great

Far from trash, especially if they use them in trades
It's a bunch of late firsts :lol:. For Kevin Durant. Pretty close to trash I'd say

Back
Top Bottom