The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

IMO I said it before but he took 1 shot in the 2nd half of an elimination game vs the Heat

There ain’t nothing he can do in the reg season that can absolve him from that. Goes beyond the physical with him, I think.
Harden, Paul are in that territory- only a ring will quiet people down. Like with Dirk

I just have a pet peeve with everyone tryna 'talk black' these days. No, it's not internet dialect. Cringey as hell. Like imagine you don't know Spanish but try to speak it to a Latino as a way of endearing yourself. That's not what it's doing
Your pet peeve is based on a bold assumption. Remember: you don't know anyone's actual intent. You can assume it, but that doesn't make it so. To assume MFers are... errr, pardon me... to assume that speakers are trying to endear theirself through dialect is a bold assumption.

Again, it's a narrow world view.

-foe

My screen froze here and I was really excited for a few mins until I saw the comments :lol:

FC1E0CE3-451F-4C69-A648-8401FEFF89D9.jpeg

Nothing would change for Paul IMO. It would be like the Gary Payton ring. No one cares
Damb. He's old for sure but he aint at the level of GP when he was ring chasing :lol:

He'd def need to be one of the main weight lifters though to quiet folks down, goes without saying

Damb. He's old for sure but he aint at the level of GP when he was ring chasing :lol:

He'd def need to be one of the main weight lifters though to quiet folks down, goes without saying
He's on his 4th team now. I'm not counting the Thunder stint. It would be devalued, cause people do that.

Back
Top Bottom