The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Warriors/Steph “fans” really the scum of the earth.

View attachment 3125984

This is ****ing despicable.

I try hard to never get desensitized to news of mass shootings, but this one got me a little more than others because I happened to spend a couple hours with my mom at an outlet mall yesterday. Really could happen to any of us in any public place. :frown:

If Poole wasn't so garbage, I think Kerr would lean towards starting him for JaMychal for added firepower and to make AD step outside the paint.

Moody maybe instead?

I know playing free and being able to take chances on difficult plays has contributed to the Warriors’ success under Kerr, but man, when they get sloppy with the ball they really get sloppy.

This is ****ing despicable.

I try hard to never get desensitized to news of mass shootings, but this one got me a little more than others because I happened to spend a couple hours with my mom at an outlet mall yesterday. Really could happen to any of us in any public place. :frown:

I deleted it cuz it doesn’t accurately represent anybody in this thread. Just a random internet dude and I hate when people post random trolls and say “hahaha look at this dumbass fan base”

But yeah man people take sports and internet trolling way too far.

Klay was taking stupid fouls on there perimeter as well. Confusing choices

Klay is on a contract year next year...it will be interesting to see what the Warriors will do with that. Unfortunately, those knee injuries cut his prime short. Do you move on from him? Do you resign him? How much are you willing to give him?

Imagine Green opting out and Klay leaving. Now Steph will have Pool as his SG lol.

LeBron used to crucify the Raptors every year in the playoffs

Those same Raptors made Curry and GS tap out in 6 games :lol:

Draymond forced poor KD to play on a bad achilles and almost ruined the mans career trying to pad Curry’s finals record

Are you trolling?

Which team had home court that year again? 🤫

And I know y’all hear that laker crowd… 5-0 in the postseason at home.

They’re THIRSTY for playoff basketball in LA.

THEY’RE THIRSTY FOR THAT PARADE INSIDE THE CITYYYYY
I feel you. It’s been too long. My son Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius was telling me the other day about going to the parade since he was robbed in 2020

Back
Top Bottom