The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

********* connoisseur Kyrie was everyone’s favorite.

Edit - bruh….sno bunny is a slur??????? Dog
B92AA5AE-0699-42E3-98D3-3C69CDD77E1D.gif

Hopefully Karen and Kevin are next.

I linked them earlier, kept freezing but finally went through. When I click the gs game ir still tells me to upgrade though

I thought I linked it earlier when they sent out the notification. I went to my messages in the Nike Run App and redid it. Make sure you have the NBA app as well.
Been trying to do that. Got the app but whenever I try to link it’s going to a blank page

I don't know why but I read the recent Candace Owens Tweet that was somewhat defending Irving

I am beyond confused and exhausted upon reading the replies and sorting through which agendas people are pushing

Seriously, this reminds me of when Irving refused to get vaccinated. You had so many opposing sides mixing together and even then uniting behind Irving's "cause". Outright comedy

I am definitely done with the topic lol. It's utter nonsense in every sense
I would never voluntarily read anything coming from candace owens or jason whitlock. It will infuriate you to act violently.

Their followers are mostly white people encouraging them to spew nonsense for their own cause. Real life puppet shows.

I gotta say it's pretty funny this Karen thing has caught on with white people.

If we are being honest "Karen" jokes most of the time
Are just bargain basement 90s era level misogyny

but white people have convinced themselves it's cool
for reasons I don't quite understand. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom