The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

No Rob or Al on the floor, D White not squared up at all let’s Jimmy gets a straight line drive with his left to the rim :lol:

This is Tatum and Brown time. If they lost the series you have to move one of them. Neither guy is a leader and both are beyond streaky and front runners

Wonder iff Brad Stevens is gonna catch any heat for putting Mazzulla in a role he's clearly not ready for yet

No ifs, ands, or buts about it... Celtics are going to have to trade Tatum or Brown. This team has peaked. They should fire 2nd row Joe too... Dude's a terrible coach.
Who do you think they should trade for in return?

I always thought they needed a PG that can be a floor general. I don't think Dame would be the answer at this point. I can see the team regressing if they split Tatum and brown.

Wonder iff Brad Stevens is gonna catch any heat for putting Mazzulla in a role he's clearly not ready for yet

I wonder why they rushed into signing him full time. Hindsight is 20/20 but they should have at least waited to see how he performs in the playoffs.

Who do you think they should trade for in return?

I always thought they needed a PG that can be a floor general. I don't think Dame would be the answer at this point.
That's a good question. I 100% agree that they need a traditional PG but how many good ones are left? CP3 is the last of a dying breed and he's washed. I don't know the answer to the Celtic's problems but as a laker fan I'd like to offer them Reeves and Rui in exchange for Tatum lol

Lakers and Celtics were supposed to meet in the finals this year to duke it out for the first franchise with 18 rings... Instead we both getting swept

this_is_bull****_the_wire.gif

Back
Top Bottom