The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Wait so does that mean 🤔

Doc-Rivers-Suns-Sixers-Suns-head-coach.png

Is the cost of Ubering everywhere, even choosing the Luxury option, more than ~40k per year?

For me, right now due to location it’s considerably more than double that round trip for M-F (52 weeks). I currently don’t go in every day but when I do, most of the time I drive unless I’m going to something after work after work. You think $40K would get you something legit? I saw somewhere $45-55/hr for a pro and working that out a 8hr/week it’s $104K which had me like
1685394616780.gif

Then all the other expenses affiliated with having an employee?!? It would actually just be cheaper to move :lol:

Is the cost of Ubering everywhere, even choosing the Luxury option, more than ~40k per year?
I have a coworker who did this analysis, big spreadsheet and everything. If you live in Manhattan and have to keep your car in a garage Ubering makes more financial sense. Meaningful spread too and it's not like he was pinching pennies with the Uber option.

Nurse is a good coach, but I question his fit with this team.

We might see a more physical version of Embiid but how long can Embiid last?

This might also be good news for Springer, McDaniels, and Paul Reed.

His fit with Harden (if he stays) is questionable on the defensive end as Nurse does not tolerate taking possessions off on defense.

The roster as it stands is far from perfect to maximize Nurses ability as a coach. This is a good step but it cannot be the main step to put us over the hump.

Will Harden stay if he doesn’t get a max?
What can we do with the Tobias contract?

I’m curious to see how Nurse will play Maxey. I think this will be good for him.

Nurse + PJ barking is a good thing for the team.

I see you - you want CP3 and Pat Bev instead of Harden. I see you.
Pat Bev pretty much confirmed he’s coming back to Houston if Harden comes back. Honestly would take CP3 because he has already shown he can play with/mentor young talent like he did in OKC.

I saw somewhere $45-55/hr for a pro and working that out a 8hr/week it’s $104K which had me like

Wait are you sure this math is right? $60/hr if you need a total of 2 hours of driving per day, every day, is 43k on the year.

Unless it's one of those personal drivers that just wait in their car all day like in the movies.

Wait are you sure this math is right? $60/hr if you need a total of 2 hours of driving per day, every day, is 43k on the year.

Unless it's one of those personal drivers that just wait in their car all day like in the movies.

Yeah this is the part I need to investigate. Don’t worry, when I get answers I’ll tag or PM you :lol:

Is either team playing with house money tonight? Heat are “just an 8-seed” on the road and Celtics were down 3-0 and would be making history. Given both narratives, I am not sure who is “supposed to” win this game

Yeah this is the part I need to investigate. Don’t worry, when I get answers I’ll tag or PM you :lol:

Is either team playing with house money tonight? Heat are “just an 8-seed” on the road and Celtics were down 3-0 and would be making history. Given both narratives, I am not sure who is “supposed to” win this game
The one who doesn't CHOKE a GAME 7!

Back
Top Bottom