The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

birdman.jpg

Put him next to any high usage #1 and he’s putting up numbers. He’s a great C&S guy and can kind of create his own against secondary defenders. Klay/Middleton esque.

Game like today obviously shows how he’s not remotely on Tatum’s level or capable of being any teams #1 guy.
Not about the numbers to me. Ask him to create offense for himself and others over a stretch of 7 games deep in the playoffs and it gets tough like it has been.

Can’t put him up there with prime Klay (gravity) was doing and Middleton was making plays too. Not even trying to sound like a hater but to me you’re #2 can’t be a black hole

Hate to doubt the Heat again, but Nuggets in five.
Jokic will be in drop so Vincent, Herro, & Duncan Robinson will be able to walk into their shots.

You can also try to get Murray & MPJ to switch onto Bam to get him going.

Jimmy can pick on those two as well, particularly Murray if MPJ’s length is too bothersome.

But Jokic is a superstar & Murray is playing like one :lol: Elite two man game & all the role players know how to operate off of that.

you can tell the heat is about business and are not satisfied to just get to the finals... I dont care for either team but I like both Jokic and Jimmy...the only reason I doubt the nuggets is because of lack of experience in the finals... its a toss up really

Back
Top Bottom