The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Congrats brodie! Besides copping a crib, consider yourself lucky that at least you get to watch the game. I’m going on a surprise trip for the weekend and all she told me was to bring my passport and that we’re leave from Reagan…tomorrow night at 8:15 so I’m listed as Out for Game 1 :stoneface: The thread/ESPN app (if it works) or at least espn.com for the score are going to be crucial.
Wavy BM?

Did we ever get a real answer as to why the Finals did away with the 2-3-2 format? It seems easier for all involved.

Deviation from the norm I guess.

Did we ever get a real answer as to why the Finals did away with the 2-3-2 format? It seems easier for all involved.

Deviation from the norm I guess.
I think Bron spoke up that he didn't like that format. I think the Heat-Spurs series might've been the last time they followed that format.

I think Bron spoke up that he didn't like that format. I think the Heat-Spurs series might've been the last time they followed that format.
It was and that did happen. It passed unanimously too. I think it's fine the way it is simply for continuity and so much of sports is routine but 2-3-2 seems better for less travel.

What do I know.

Lol y'all think Michigan is Detroit. Detroit is one city. Oakland county is one of the richest in the country. All players live in Birmingham and Bloomfield hills. I lived down the street from Drummond and Stanley for years. They lived together. And some red wings and tigers. My area is really nice there.

Don't let the news make you think Michigan is Detroit.

Arizona is just phx, desert, 120°, cheesecake factory, Scottsdale and desert/grand canyon. Keep it a bean.
Most of them never set foot in Detroit man :lol:. Just general coastal bias.

I had to fly to Detroit for a wedding in Ohio a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could've spent time around the city. Did get a tasty Detroit pizza from Buddy's though.

Congrats brodie! Besides copping a crib, consider yourself lucky that at least you get to watch the game. I’m going on a surprise trip for the weekend and all she told me was to bring my passport and that we’re leave from Reagan…tomorrow night at 8:15 so I’m listed as Out for Game 1 :stoneface: The thread/ESPN app (if it works) or at least espn.com for the score are going to be crucial.
It’s National or DCA…..naw just messing with you. Enjoy your trip.

Back
Top Bottom