The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

F all that Zion hate he’s an internet baby. To me the funniest thing is the GM of the Pelicans checking this situation. :lol:

IMG_3154.jpeg

I just sincerely hope that everyone tunes in on Monday to watch the last NBA game to ever be played due to the television ratings being the same as they were last year.

Tough pill to swallow man.

Jim has made the heat title contenders for 4 years now.

They shoulda BEEN got him some allstar level help by now. Especially after that series with boston last year.

I can hear all the “jims window is closed” talk already.

Hell, they were sayin it during the reg season.
You meant they need a real superstar to lead the team. Jimmy is nothing more than a borderline supporting star.

You meant they need a real superstar to lead the team. Jimmy is nothing more than a borderline supporting star.

Like JB to a JT? I think for Jimmy hes a star but he needs a REALLY good star beside him to win anything (obv also a great supporting cast). Bam aint that guy.

Basically im agreeing with you. :lol:

Like JB to a JT? I think for Jimmy hes a star but he needs a REALLY good star beside him to win anything (obv also a great supporting cast). Bam aint that guy.

Basically im agreeing with you. :lol:
yup. Bam would be synonymous to a Pascal Siakam. good player but not a player that you build around. having said that, Miami could use some recruiting with regards to having real fans as well. :lol:

An interview like this in 2023 is unfathomable :lol: I’m thinking if it did happen it would be on ABC. I know their go to for “feature interviews“ is Malika but she definitely wouldn’t do a ‘view like this. Probably goes to one of the dudes on the Countdown Crew (Jalen/Wilbon/SAS/Greenberg).

That had to be a crazy time as a fan seeing one of the greatest players of all-time go out like that |l

Nah Zion needs to take out a restraining/protective order forreal, this has gotten beyond insane at this point.

It's an active targeting and aggrevated harassment campaign, people have caught charges for much less.

Chick is fully deranged

Her tagging him directly in every single tweet should definitely warrant some type of harassment charges. Equivalent to calling or texting someone dozens of times. He made this mess tho. Him and D12 grew up sheltered and weird, get them checks and get got because the men in their life aint teach them the game.

He is undeniably one of the most skilled big men of all-time but is MVP candidate in this era too hot of a take? That highlight reel and all his others are impressive as hell but as much as people get on Jokic’s speed or jumping ability, Sabonis looks to be even more *unathletic (clearly due to injuries and not coming over until 31).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom