The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

if i recall, it is taxable to the giver, not the one receiving. typically, there is a certain threshold before you actually have to pay tax on the gift. that is, if they consider this as a gift and not some type of service where she earned income

i def would not be posting cash and luxury items and inviting the world to know what i have at home. which is a whole other issue.

Pretty sure it’s around $15k a year is tax free as a gift. And that is from each individual. One person could give you $15k tax free, and another person could give you $15k tax free.

Kids nowadays don’t even know Cassell was good IMO. You can disagree. Yes, he wasn’t a great role player in a championship team, that is a good objection. But you called the list trash as an entirety because I called you which is fine.

That has nothing to do with Twitter.

The post is trash because you blamed their rep on twitter and grouped guys like Kidd/Cassell together when they don't even have a rep of being a joke

You thought I was saying Paul Pierce was a role player so you can’t even read.

Kidd on the Mavs was role player? Very good, but a role player.

Cassell on the C’s was a role player?

People know Kidd and Cassell as a women beater and weird coach, and an ugly assistant coach now, sorry you haven’t noticed.

Find one person born after 2000 (so that is a 23-year-old) that knows that. My point is people see them differently than the player they were.

Kyrie is an UFA so it’s really more of the case that he’s not interested in them. Houston can’t offer Kyrie as much as Dallas and they’re not going to be a contender if he joins them so there’s no real upside for him there.

HOU$TON HOU$TON can give the better perspective but I feel like they have money this offseason, finally have incentive to win due to their future pick situation, need a vet and James actually wants to be there. He’s basically a good stop gap while the young guns develop
Kyrie will go to the highest bidder and Dallas might not offer the max Max

so anybody else here in NY, Knicks really might sign KAT, who cares where Randle ends up, but I can’t be the only person hearing this right now.

Kyrie is an UFA so it’s really more of the case that he’s not interested in them. Houston can’t offer Kyrie as much as Dallas and they’re not going to be a contender if he joins them so there’s no real upside for him there.

HOU$TON HOU$TON can give the better perspective but I feel like they have money this offseason, finally have incentive to win due to their future pick situation, need a vet and James actually wants to be there. He’s basically a good stop gap while the young guns develop
Pretty much explained it perfectly. Harden will fit like a glove but I’m still not on board with a 4 year max if that’s what he’s asking for.

I wouldn’t be mad at kyrie though…

if i recall, it is taxable to the giver, not the one receiving. typically, there is a certain threshold before you actually have to pay tax on the gift. that is, if they consider this as a gift and not some type of service where she earned income

i def would not be posting cash and luxury items and inviting the world to know what i have at home. which is a whole other issue.

if it’s a gift she’s good. It’s Zion that has to pay gift taxes on it…but unless he’s gifted over $12M or so already in his lifetime to friends and fam he’s all clear too.

this pic reply to her post had me dyin 🤣
Screenshot_20230611_210918_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom