The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 2-0

Do you think the Pels mindset is to move on from Zion?

Whether it's the right move or not. We all know if someone is going first it'll be BI 🤷🏿‍♂️
I don’t know the pels mindset but his reasoning makes no sense. Zion keeps getting injured so they should trade Ingram so when Zion gets hurt again they can pivot . He made some dumb suggestion for the Lakers the other day too

I'm convinced this Quinn dude is an idiot. Why tf would you trade Ingram over Zion at this point

The entire idea that Portland would trade their pick to accommodate dame as opposed to just trading Dame and going through a rebuild is stupid but that seems to be their plan.

If New Orleans truly is trying to move up, it only makes sense that they trade with a Portland team who is in "win-now" mode.

Regardless of whether or not you think Sam is smart, He's done a good job of connecting the dots and assessing New Orleans situation. The Pelicans are going to be in a tough salary situation under the new CBA so they will be looking to shed salary and Portland is looking to game salary through a veteran star.

Also, no one wants Zion given his injury history, immaturity, weight issues and huge contract going forward.

Honestly, I hope Denver finishes things off tonight. I'm just looking forward to this final series being over so we can move on to the offseason.

I don’t know the pels mindset but his reasoning makes no sense. Zion keeps getting injured so they should trade Ingram so when Zion gets hurt again they can pivot . He made some dumb suggestion for the Lakers the other day too

Given Zions injury history and weight issues I don't think many teams view him as a positive asset and there's no way a team in the top three We consider trading their pick to acquire New Orleans problems. The only asset that New Orleans has that would put them in a position to get a top three pick is Ingram.

Also, Sam does seem like a dweeb. I've seen interviews with him and he looks like an incel who still lives with his mom

Heat have to work so hard to generate offense especially with Stringer being MIA.

DeAndre Jordan playing great minutes in the potential championship clinching game. And being the leader in the huddle. This is almost too perfect 🥹

Back
Top Bottom