The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Warriors fans are acting like he wasn’t a reason they won a ring. I get that he had a fall off season but damn

this is a polarizing move.. plenty of fans couldn't stand JP's turnovers and turnstile defense but there are a lot of us who are disappointed by the trade. the rational part of me knows that it makes sense to get CP3 –the two timeline experiment wasn't working out well, between Poole, Moody, and Kuminga, it was too difficult incorporating three young guys into a veteran rotation. Also, if CP3 stays healthy, it extends the championship window for Steph.

but JP also represented the future after the splash bro era phased out. his '22 playoff run was great and i think he would've bounced back next year. Unfortunately elpablo21 elpablo21 the poole went from "renovations" to "permanently closed" :ohwell: :emoji_cry:

this really summarizes the wave of emotions:

yes-no.gif

Missed opportunity not having Ayton x Poole lead the tank the next couple szns.

That might have been worth the 128K crew front row price they just unveiled.

Fashion shows every night in DC coming up nonetheless. Poole the 💫 about to be unlocked.

Road-trip for a deep discount front row experience? Hmm

I applaud the Warriors.

They saw a Cancer on the team. Saw it wasn’t going to get any better.

So they got rid of it.

Knicks should emulate.

You know how annoying you gotta be for someone to punch you in the face to start the season. And the whole team has your back

And by the end of the season everyone is done with you.

I would be happy getting ride of Poole if I were a Warriors fan.

One of the most unwatchable players in this era of hoops.

Kind of surprised people are shocked at the assets coming to GSW. Warriors were lucky to even get that.

could have sworn CP3 for Steph fired from State Farm ?

or Steph didn't want to come back because CP was all friendly then a giant ahole on the court ?

or i could just making stuff up in my head :lol:

Missed opportunity not having Ayton x Poole lead the tank the next couple szns.

That might have been worth the 128K crew front row price they just unveiled.

Fashion shows every night in DC coming up nonetheless. Poole the 💫 about to be unlocked.

Road-trip for a deep discount front row experience? Hmm

It’s not front row, man :lol:

I've learned I have no friends here. What a revelation
1687468436001.png

Not even a warriors fan but don’t see how this makes sense… this just shows how much they value poole which is crazy because he was good in last years playoffs…. This year he was off but not sure it warranted this trade…CP3 is on his last legs and is never healthy in the playoffs so not sure how this works for the warriors… but if CP3 wins a ring with the warriors I’m all for it since I’m a fan of CP3…I think the warriors did this because they regret giving poole that contract and the salary on that team is kinda high…so now it makes sense to resign Draymond…this was basically a salary dump for the warriors…after all the games against the warriors it’s kinda weird seeing CP3 and kerr on the same team lol

Back
Top Bottom