The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

seems more & more likely we end up with White Donte
Untitled.png

Dame like the old dude at your job that been working there for 20 years, and been talking about quitting every chance he gets for the last 19 years.

Everyday at lunch you gotta listen to the "I'm looking for something new" speech.

Mother****er, just leave already. Give everyone peace.
Not 20 years but I have already fired off about 8 resumes to various recruiters from opportunities sent to me. Similar to Dame but not really and a much lower scale, its a great job to have while I look for another but also pays a lot so its hard to find something sometimes. So I just go to the car multiple times a day and take naps and listen to podcasts and disappear a lot otherwise I’d fall asleep at my desk. #whitecollarbull**** #whatisexpectedmaxsalaryrate #resumeattached

Say I was going to save this a little later but that dude is of the GP2/Bruce brown mold. The next great power guard

He’s an all NBA defender.

If the other MLE guys push outta that price range, he makes a hell of a lot of sense for a chunk of that money as a backup guard here - or even potential starter with Ky and Luka at the 2/3 ... And feels like he'd pair well with either Green or Hardy as bench mob guys.

Very into this idea.

He'd fit in here. Good role player, but whose minutes is he taking? Thibs with the short rotations too.

Toppin traded, Hart moves down to the four (where he should be anyway).

IQ, Donte, Hart, Hartenstein as the main four off the bench.

Not 20 years but I have already fired off about 8 resumes to various recruiters from opportunities sent to me. Similar to Dame but not really and a much lower scale, its a great job to have while I look for another but also pays a lot so its hard to find something sometimes. So I just go to the car multiple times a day and take naps and listen to podcasts and disappear a lot otherwise I’d fall asleep at my desk. #whitecollarbull**** #whatisexpectedmaxsalaryrate #resumeattached
Famb you are living the god damn American dream

:lol:

Last edited:
Famb you are living the god damn America dream

:lol:
He's truly an NT legend. I can't thank him enough for helping to make NT great. When I was younger I used to read his posts and say, "DatzNasty or Dynasty (which is what Icalled him for years) has the best life". Never forget the time he posted pics of him mowing his lawn on combat boots or Chelsea boots. 😂 😂

I would take that flyer in a second if Orlando's just ready to dump him - the contract variables make it somewhat palatable.
Isaac is definitely done in Orlando, They would give yo away for nothing…Up to Dallas to make the call but it’s an open secret that he’s all the way cooked and started moving on to his other interests already

Dame: "I'm not trying to sit through a rebuild but I'm also not asking for a trade"

Cronin: "We're going to do what's best for our org and also look to be competitive"

Dame: "Say Less"

Chris Haynes: "While frustrated, Dame has optimism Blazers will build a formidable team but if they do not he is quite interested in playing for the Miami Heat but also wants to win a Championship in Portland, Sources Say"
marajestee-teebelair.gif

I know a lot of people in IT who work with the big agencies do the bare minimum then take on 2nd gigs as part time contractors.

With that said, it's time for Dame to load manage and focus on his rapping side hustle. Let Scoot and the boys cook while you keep rapping about the grind.

Back
Top Bottom