The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Dame like the old dude at your job that been working there for 20 years, and been talking about quitting every chance he gets for the last 19 years.

Everyday at lunch you gotta listen to the "I'm looking for something new" speech.

Mother****er, just leave already. Give everyone peace.

Sounding like my pops when he said he was gone divorce my stepmom when my little brother turned 18. Fool damn near 25 years old now. What’s it gone be? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1687898192805.png

Windy hinted on Monday in his pod about a big forward that might be traded that would make people's eyes bug out.

Windy hinted on Monday in his pod about a big forward that might be traded that would make people's eyes bug out.
was it on the hoop collective ?

it was filmed on sunday and he mentioned a possible move but didnt want to say just yet and then boom, Collins got traded monday morning

was it on the hoop collective ?

it was filmed on sunday and he mentioned a possible move but didnt want to say just yet and then boom, Collins got traded monday morning
Feels like there’s no way he would’ve beaten around the bush on a Collins trade given that’s been coming for 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom