The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Super low expectations as is. When you’re a kid in this spotlight since 14 and had a parabolic trajectory and rollercoaster of a ride prior to the NBA, Cleveland is perfect.

Yeah I mean I think he will do better as opposed to a lottery team with no direction.

Think the core of the young guys will help him develop and if he causes a ruckus or just doesn’t pan out you drop his *** and it is what it is.

I am curious as to why they haven’t signed Jaylen Brown supermax yet

That doesn't sound like somebody who was in love with the game in the first place :lol:

The first time he's met with adversity, he's going to probably say the same thing.
IDK. I’m willing to cut him some slack. People were talking about him like he was a sure NBA star when he was in his early teens and he didn’t deliver on that. Had to take some kind of a toll on him mentally. I’d probably lose a little love for hoop under those circumstances too.

IDK. I’m willing to cut him some slack. People were talking about him like he was a sure NBA star when he was in his early teens and he didn’t deliver on that. Had to take some kind of a toll on him mentally. I’d probably lose a little love for hoop under those circumstances too.
I mean I hope he has his head right and everything for sure. That's most important.

That being said, he is very unlikely to do anything. He has very few NBA level skills and low feel/awareness for the game.

This would only work only if Houston is giving up on the youth movement and going all-in on win-now. Not sure why Portland would want Malcolm Brogdons contract either

Windy reporting that an extension will get done, but Boston may be compromising, giving Jaylen more than any other team can but less than the $300M he's eligible for.

This would only work only if Houston is giving up on the youth movement and going all-in on win-now. Not sure why Portland would want Malcolm Brogdons contract either
Hmmm not really

If they sign brown to 5 years, he’s young. Fvv bridge towards next time they have cap. Brooks is young. Amen, green, Sengun, Whitmore, KPJ still there.

Fvv/kpj
Brown/green
Brooks/

I mean it’s not the worst trade but I understand why it’s not loved

358041806_646708317491565_2040101191459738629_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom