The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Very proud of how the Blazers and Dame are handling things. I have a feeling that if the Blazers get a great offer from a Championship contender like Boston or Milwaukee and that offer is better than what Miami offers I think they do those deals and Dame will be content.
This is what I think too, and the more I think about it the less I think Portland should be obligated to Miami only.

I love Dame but his constant message to Portland is I want to contend and have a chance. That isn't exclusive to 1 team and he's never led anyone to believe he would make such a demand. Sending him to Boston or Milwaukee is hardly screwing him over.

If we get the Woj bomb that he's been dealt to Charlotte, i'll get on board that Portland made this personal. Sending him to the Bucks or whatever to instantly be perhaps the title favorite?...I can't see it that way.

That Dillon Brooks contract looking like one of the worst. Certified high volume low efficiency chucker. No doubt an elite defender who's still young, but that shooting is objectively one of the worst in the NBA. That's a 20mil+ overpay, would compare to Herb Jones, elite defender, younger than Dillon Brooks (24 vs 27), lower volume, higher efficiency for 56mil/4yrs

This is what I think too, and the more I think about it the less I think Portland should be obligated to Miami only.

I love Dame but his constant message to Portland is I want to contend and have a chance. That isn't exclusive to 1 team and he's never led anyone to believe he would make such a demand. Sending him to Boston or Milwaukee is hardly screwing him over.

If we get the Woj bomb that he's been dealt to Charlotte, i'll get on board that Portland made this personal. Sending him to the Bucks or whatever to instantly be perhaps the title favorite?...I can't see it that way.
I agree 200% contention includes a much larger universe of teams.

His people have been pretty specific to Shams to Haynes and everyone that it's as narrow as 1 team :lol:

Folks didn't seem to mind as much when that was the case with KD and Beal recently though. Even before that guys like AD and Beard (multiple times) have gotten their exact wishes respected

His people have been pretty specific to Shams to Haynes and everyone that it's as narrow as 1 team :lol:

Folks didn't seem to mind as much when that was the case with KD and Beal recently though. Even before that guys like AD and Beard (multiple times) have gotten their exact wishes respected

It’s as if these things only happen because of a certain city is mentioned huh

Oh **** - I didn't realize Harden's contract has a 15% trade kicker that Philly would have to pay :lol:

It’s as if these things only happen because of a certain city is mentioned huh

YOU SEE IT!

KG or Dirk hmm 🤔

F0R7jT0XsAYVO58

Yeah it's fine if Miami finds a way to make it work. No issue with him going there if they do. I'm interested to see it honestly. They have to do it though. Not try to halfway do it and expect the player.

I'm just not going to pretend like he's been screwed if he gets traded to the Celtics. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah it's fine if Miami finds a way to make it work. No issue with him going there if they do. I'm interested to see it honestly. They have to do it though. Not try to halfway do it and expect the player.

I'm just not going to pretend like he's been screwed if he gets traded to the Celtics. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Saying you "just want a chance to compete for a title" and being upset about a trade to Boston is disingenuous as hell. Just say you want to compete and live in a fun, warm city. No one would be mad just like when people didn't care that Bron went to LA "to make movies"

Saying you "just want a chance to compete for a title" and being upset about a trade to Boston is disingenuous as hell. Just say you want to compete and live in a fun, warm city. No one would be mad just like when people didn't care that Bron went to LA "to make movies"
Exactly. AD was playing his rookie max out and we knew from day one how that would play out and he turned down the supermax from NOR

You know what you sign up for as far as KD goes and everyone in the world knows it.

Nobody even wanted Beal that much so it was easy for him to single out 1 team. And he has a no trade clause.

Dame has consistently asked for merely a chance to compete and has consistently signed up for mediocrity. He knew the Blazers weren't going to get anybody. He's not stupid. It leads me to believe he just wanted his money and the control and he's been biding his time waiting for a directive like this. It's the only thing that really makes sense to me.

All of it is fine if the Heat make it work. I'm not rooting against that or him. Again though, I'm not going to believe he's been wronged for being moved to a great team. It's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom