The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Tf did I just watch
dahell2.png

A travel

I think technically this is legal :lol:. It's like if he was driving to the hoop, gathered into a jump stop and then pivoted into a one legged fadeaway

Bro… 3 steps is a travel. 2 is fine. Once he took that 3rd step after picking up his dribble, it was travel….

What’re we doing here?

His 3rd step, ball his still in his hands… travel. Simple

9AADB910-38EF-496B-8A88-E1DF6A795C4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Time for morey to just start filling out the 76ers roster. Morris, batum, and Covington are bums

One day one of these dudes going to pop a knee trying to pull off a weird, unnatural move to post on social media.

Last edited:
They’re gonna make merch for the in season champ with a trophy and hats and shirts lol. Good god
Doesn't surprise me honestly. I mean MLS makes merch/trophies for teams winning a meaningless 2 game in season cup/tournament that only counts for bragging rights and holds literally no weight on the season. Well they also sell merch for friendlies in soccer lol

For casual fans like me, this is awesome.

I’m looking forward to it. Silver knows what he’s doing.
As someone who only watches late season and playoffs generally I wil probably tune in. I'd assume there will be bonuses for the winners??

Back
Top Bottom