The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Which young core would you want to build around?
Spurs: Wemby, Vassell, Sochan, Keldon Johnson
Houston: Amen Thompson, Jalen green, Jabari Smith, Sengun, Tari Eason, Cam whitmore, KPJ
Blazers: Scoot, Simons, Sharpe
Jazz: Markkanen, Walker Kessler, Ochai Agbaji
OKC: SGA, Chet, Giddey, Jalen Williams, Dort
Orlando has a good one too

Anthony Black,Jett Howard,Paolo,WCJ,Fultz,Anthony,and Wagner

Which young core would you want to build around?
Spurs: Wemby, Vassell, Sochan, Keldon Johnson
Houston: Amen Thompson, Jalen green, Jabari Smith, Sengun, Tari Eason, Cam whitmore, KPJ
Blazers: Scoot, Simons, Sharpe
Jazz: Markkanen, Walker Kessler, Ochai Agbaji
OKC: SGA, Chet, Giddey, Jalen Williams, Dort

If I had to pick one, give me the team with the 25 year old First Team All-NBA guard under contract through 2027 and will only be making $40MM that final season.

my bday week

Went to Atlanta

I was in the club surrounded by yambs thinking about Bron.
jail-atlanta.gif

Being famous is terrible man.
Usher is a public menace man :lol:

I think this scenario applies to non-celebs too. The video gave me a flashback. Sometime this spring I had the local radio was on a show had a discussion about “what would you do if yoy were at a concert and (insert famous R&B singer) was shirtless and pulled you up on stage?” because it does happen. They also asked posed the questions to guys and how they would react if it was their girl.

It was a surprising mix of answers from sexes but *Poppy is a real one and did the right thing. My Vet NBA Champion Kuz gonna have Poole locked in this season

*Meant Winnie :lol:

Last edited:
I think this scenario applies to non-celebs too. The video gave me a flashback. Sometime this spring I had the local radio was on a show had a discussion about “what would you do if yoy were at a concert and (insert famous R&B singer) was shirtless and pulled you up on stage?” because it does happen. They also asked posed the questions to guys and how they would react if it was their girl.

It was a surprising mix of answers from sexes but Poppy is a real one and did the right thing. My Vet NBA Champion Kuz gonna have Poole locked in this season

poppy-harlow-1-caea84fee81942d38e8a638ceec69d74.jpg

?

Back
Top Bottom