The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Physically Cam is ready. He will be an elite slasher. He’s just not trying to pass :lol: :smh: . Funny thing is, from my viewing, he’s actually a very capable passer and a lot of his passes have some nice zip to them.

She got exposed for comments on darker skinned women hair, she tried to defend blackface and she made fun of Meg The Stallion getting shot.

Also Twitter had this viral thread about people sharing stories of what celebrity they met or knew personally and was mean. Her name was a repeat offender.
Imagine this ***** being mean to anyone

6D07D81B-D2CB-4E50-ACBE-1ED6BDF6C75C.jpeg

I don’t care about the mean part. She’s a supermodel. They are all *****es to people. Or so that’s what tv shows portray lol

Been rough for him but it should improve playing with Melo and other legit NBA dudes handling the ball

The issue I’m seeing for him so far is yo can’t get anything at the rim on his own, gon have to turn into a tough shot maker the way he looking

In college he was just getting to his spots like Glenn Robinson. He needs to work on a basic dribble package like Tatum has to get his shot.

In college he was just getting to his spots like Glenn Robinson. He needs to work on a basic dribble package like Tatum has to get his shot.
Tatum had elite footwork from the jump. That was my issue with Miller was that he didn’t have that footwork AND is a below average athlete.

Playing with Lamelo will help a ton though. Won’t have to self-create as much.

Unrealistic to expect Miller to develop a part of his game that is non existent to even an average level

Taller Buddy or offensively similar Middleton is a manageable outcome. Obviously could also turn out worse...

Back
Top Bottom