The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

What the **** is this propaganda?

For all the flack that Lebron gets for trying to change the narrative around him this is exactly that.

EYE see it.

2mvp, 4xchamp, 1fmvp…underrated. Man *****

STILL not top 10.

The fact you listed his accomplishments just to follow with “STILL not top 10” is exactly why he has a movie called underrated :lol: Beyond that, it was in the movie thread and not this one but Wavy did a good job explaining the context for folks who want to act obtuse about the intent behind the title of the film:

Y’all do not know what the term, “underrated” is referring to.

In the trailer, they are literally showing you his LIFE. Meaning middle school, high school, college and the NBA.

If you followed his story, you will know that it’s been widely a conversation that Steph was “underrated” or “overlooked” at various points.

His Pops was an NBA player, AND ACC legend, but no ACC school offered a guy in NC (due to him being kinda a late bloomer, but he was balling by his junior/senior year in NC). Shoot, I think Steph only had like one or two D1 offers.

It’s how he ends up in Davidson. And his story from there.

That is the story. Look at the trailer.

There is no real point in going back and forth about numbered lists or accomplishments but within context, which matters, the title is applicable IMO.

The fact you listed his accomplishments just to follow with “STILL not top 10” is exactly why he has a movie called underrated :lol: Beyond that, it was in the movie thread and not this one but Wavy did a good job explaining the context for folks who want to act obtuse about the intent behind the title of the film:

There is no real point in going back and forth about numbered lists or accomplishments but within context, which matters, the title is applicable IMO.
One of the biggest Steph Curry and Warriors fans justifying this propaganda *** movie?

You don’t say.

Mind as well ask you why Taylor Swift the goat

hes not top 10 cuz he not top 10 tf u talkin bout mane

thats like nick young making a movie called underrated :lol:

My $ is on a top 4 seed for this szn in NY

And yea a better ryc w/ more Nova winners to take them to the next level…50+ & ECF is a strong bet too

Embiid & others gonna be singing Frank Sinatra in their post game interviews all year

Spurs have Three 1st and Two 2nd round picks in 2024 :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

1689953572560.png

Word??

USATSI_19944583-1024x683.jpg

One of the biggest Steph Curry and Warriors fans justifying this propaganda *** movie?

You don’t say.

This is news to me :lol:

Mind as well ask you why Taylor Swift the goat

Too many reasons to list tbh

hes not top 10 cuz he not top 10 tf u talkin bout mane

thats like nick young making a movie called underrated :lol:

There are folks who have him in the Top 10, on NT and in professional basketball circles. EYE simply pointed out that calling out he has two MVPs (one of which was the first and only unanimous MVP), 4 titles and a FMVP then going on to say he still isn't Top 10 when some folks have him there is why the term "underrated" would apply.

But that is well beyond my point which was included in Wavy's post that I quoted with the explanation of the movie title in reference to Steph Curry's basketball career arc.

That's all.

they're not good anymore...

time to abandon ship

26b903b8536c6e1e50e543a4c7e66c6a

I constantly said throughout the year that I thought the Warriors and the Lakers were flawed teams with explanations of why they had 6/7 seed ceilings. They both fell in that range, played each other, the Lakers won and then got swept by Denver (series was close doe).

Meanwhile other posters have flat out said or intimated that Draymond cost Steph/Golden State a chip this year with his antics.

But EYE am "One of the biggest Steph Curry and Warriors fans..."

Okay.

Wemby x Bron x Bronny?

THEY gonna be mad mad

Would actually be a great fit for everyone involved.

I know Bron loves Pop and vice versa. Bronny gets to be on a serious team and Wemby gets to learn from basically the only guy in the league who has been in his position.

Just need to ship Zohan bum *** out for talking crazy.

Back
Top Bottom