The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Lead 2-0 / Luka Politely Tells Gobert He Can't Guard Him

Send in the Marines. The few, the proud.

They won’t crack under pressure like Ben Simmons.

Have David Robinson and Tim Duncan come back and Coach Carter dis ish.

Sad when I see a situation in which I can appreciate the presence of a Draymond.
If they don’t send most of their best this summer it could definitely be shenanigans in Paris

1694200487622.png

That nuggets team would win this tournament though :lol:

I respect that you’re there bro but kessler played 40 minutes in 7 games

Ain’t no way you can have such a pointed take off 5 min a game
I know bro but he was *** on both ends against decent teams. He Cam J and ingram were the major disappointments . His just isn’t magnified cause he couldn’t play as much but he really didn’t deserve too.

Montenegro and Lithuania he couldnt properly defend the post entry. He was also flat footed on switches and got bullied by the big guys. That short stint against JVal was enough for kerr probably. Fiba is tough on young bigs cause they get it in tight spaces . Travels are called and it’s physical

Then offensively his touch on the short rolls were bad.

Im sick of losing this tournament. They gotta commit. Who cares if they dont like tryouts. Kobe lebron melo wade all made multi year commitments. If they can im not tryna hear why these news guys who dont like to compete cant.
Only lebron and Anthony played in more than 1 non Olympic fiba tournament

It isn’t really desirable to play in these qualifying tournaments, especially more than one time especially when the Olympics are the following year

Im sick of losing this tournament. They gotta commit. Who cares if they dont like tryouts. Kobe lebron melo wade all made multi year commitments. If they can im not tryna hear why these news guys who dont like to compete cant.
Kobe even committed himself to the 2008 Olympics after that poor 2004 showing from certain goat.

Last edited:
NBA World Title >> Olympic glory >>>>> FIBA regional tournament bragging rights.

The Noah Lyles trolling is out of hand in the grand scheme but dude is having his moment now. Building up some great press run up to the real prize in ‘24 if he has any type of persona or a good impersonation of one. He’s already legit in his game.

Bron ain’t saving anything for Team USA after 21 years of professional service and still chasing that 5th.

Only lebron and Anthony played in more than 1 non Olympic fiba tournament

It isn’t really desirable to play in these qualifying tournaments, especially more than one time especially when the Olympics are the following year
Lol u a multi million dollar athlete? Talking bout "it isnt desirable" like u can relate or something :lol:

Real hoopers wanna hoop

Don’t see any reason why at the very least Tatum/Book/Bam won’t be on the Oly team. And they’d all help immensely.

KD and Steve Curry should as well. One last hurrah.

That’s your starting 5 right there.

Would love if AD played, but I feel like he won’t.
Don't forget Mr.Dolla

Back
Top Bottom