The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

12151030-PB4-E5bfl.png

Sis in her emotions naturally and is going off the way I’d expect a bird to go off 🤷

I don’t doubt the validity of her threats one bit but she’s obviously stupid. Is she a gen-z gangsta *****?

I hate when women do that ****. Dislike someone and then they're telling everyone he was gay the whole time. Whether it's true or not sexual identities are not a getback or an insult. Gay people got nothing to do with that man hurting you.
This

It is nasty behavior

I know women that have done this type of ****. Then act confused or get upset when their gay friend or family member takes issue or stops talking to them.

They act like their anger gives them a pass to indulge in homophobia.

Nah, you're just being an *******

EYE really like what Ballmer is doing with this one. So essentially resellers can’t cop season tickets anymore. It’s either you go to all 41 home games or you coordinate with 2-3 other folks on how you want to divvy up the 41. If you are unable to do then it opens up the pass to other true fans who will do either of those scenarios (attend all games or split with designated folks).

There may be issues with identity verification, if just one of the pass holders has to be present, etc but it is a great way to stop folks who cop season tickets purely or predominantly for profit and price out true fans.
I feel like this isn't well thought out because there's a reason why Clipper tickets are always getting flipped. LA is full of transplants and most people see their team play the Clips because the prices are lower than Lakers tickets.

Even when Lob City was popping the crowd was like 65/35 because LA doesn't really give a **** about the Clippers.

The arena gonna be at half capacity :lol:

I feel like this isn't well thought out because there's a reason why Clipper tickets are always getting flipped. LA is full of transplants and most people see their team play the Clips because the prices are lower than Lakers tickets.

Even when Lob City was popping the crowd was like 65/35 because LA doesn't really give a **** about the Clippers.

The arena gonna be at half capacity :lol:

Pretty sure he’s thought that out and he’s willing to sacrifice potential revenue in exchange for a true home court experience. I’m sure he’s not dumb enough to not realize a Pass has less market re-sell value but he’s betting on attracting real fans at a price point he’s willing to accept. I’m at least interested to see how it turns out

I get the rage, you’re exposing that you sister what’ll was KNOWINGLY in a relationship with a DL guy…

…if what your implying is true…

Back
Top Bottom