The Official NBA Thread: Celtics-Pacers on ABC / Celtics Lead 2-0

Dame to Miami :lol:

IMG_7538.gif

Idk man. Can’t expect a young #1 pick who is an offensive minded dude to fit in with a team with 3 scorers who need to get their touches

Better off with a big who won’t care about shots and will screen and rebound (I’m assuming nurk will want to do this lol)
Dude couldn't up his game offensive game when injuries to others have him all the opportunity in the world.

He could fit if he tried. His attitude is the issue.

Even Booker that didn't used to get on him in past seasons was getting noticable upset with dude in the playoffs.

It’s easy to hate allen but I’m sure it’s also easy to like him if he’s on your team

Dude please

Then your team take that piece of **** then

Dude couldn't up his game offensive game when injuries to others have him all the opportunity in the world.

He could fit. His attitude is the issue.

Even Booker that didn't used to get on him in past seasons was getting noticable upset with dude in the playoffs.

Dude please

Then your team take that piece of **** then
Right, but attitude goes along with exactly what I said in my posts. Him getting less touches wouldn’t have helped those issues

You don’t have to prove yourself to NT! It’s ok to not hate Allen lmao

Right, but attitude goes along with exactly what I said in my posts. Him getting less touches wouldn’t have helped those issues
Famb, Ayton on puts up at best around 18 a game.

He would have been able to get his 12-16 shots a game even with Booker, KD, and Beal there.

You don’t have to prove yourself to NT! It’s ok to not hate Allen lmao
Dude

I went to University of Maryland. I have hated as a basketball player Grayson Allen since he was a high school senior since I learned he committed to Duke.

Seeing his dirty play over the years has made me dislike him as a person.

Him putting up 6 points, 1 charge and 1 flagrant foul a game for the Suns ain't gonna make me like dude.

Back
Top Bottom