The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Jrue Holiday had the reputation of a defender but do advanced stats and/or the eye test show that he was still good on that end?

382352724_695682599260803_1248339856582544434_n.jpg

Just yesterday you were saying they should take Herro because they are going to suck anyway and today after they trade dame elsewhere you are criticizing them for a move that you think will them suck :lol:
False. The discussion centered around positional redundancy. Others were arguing it wouldn’t make sense for herro to come since they had other guards. I said what did it matter, they’re rebuilding

I don’t believe ayton “will make them suck”. On the contrary I actually think they’re trying to field a competitive team with ayton. If they end up keeping him and grant instead of rebuilding I don’t think that’s the correct move

But go off since you been attached to this so much lol

If they wanna teach the kids to try to win then, go for it

Jrue Holiday had the reputation of a defender but do advanced stats and/or the eye test show that he was still good on that end?
Failed the eye test last time we saw him on an NBA floor by virtue of getting cooked by Jimmy Butler in first round last year.

Fried, slow roasted, BBQ’d, flambé, sous vide - Jimmy did it all to him.

PHX just decided to give up on Ayton

The situation, even without Monty, probably was not salvageable and they didn't trust him to be bought in.

What they got in return was not that great. Half of them are not even gonna play, get cut, or traded for a 2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom