The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Heat gonna be struggle-ball in the regular season again unless they make a move. Gonna be a ***** in the playoffs though.

Havent read the last few pages, yall seen Skip’s tweet? Man saying anything to stay relevant. :lol:

IMG_8493.jpeg

Literally just finished listening to Windy's pod, these Bball IG's be straight Cap :lol: . They were just brainstorming potential trades & someone suggested it as a possibility

It’s nasty out here man. I tuned out all bball media, until the season starts.

I am befuddled that NBA CENTRAL, is the leading account for official trade rumors.

If you want to see something crazy, go to their twitter account and see just how many times/scenarios they had for “Dame/Lillard” in a month period. Completely made up ****. Scenarios from message boards. Kids, fake accounts. And they present it as legit, for engagement

All bad

Literally just finished listening to Windy's pod, these Bball IG's be straight Cap :lol: . They were just brainstorming potential trades & someone suggested it as a possibility
Was it supposed to be more than that? Lol

Don’t think anyones thinking it’s an imminent trade after that blurb

It’s nasty out here man. I tuned out all bball media, until the season starts.

I am befuddled that NBA CENTRAL, is the leading account for official trade rumors.

If you want to see something crazy, go to their twitter account and see just how many times/scenarios they had for “Dame/Lillard” in a month period. Completely made up ****. Scenarios from message boards. Kids, fake accounts. And they present it as legit, for engagement

All bad

Been the game for years but once Twitter started handing out checks we should have known it was gonna happen

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican that **** that happened, with Todd Bozeman son, over the weekend at Cru DC is :smh:

My lady peoples, peoples. Tragic. Could be any of us man. Was actually kicking it with them some weeks back. Good people smh

Yea the basketball community is hurt off that one man.
Not privy to the details of this and I don't need to be, but I'm sorry to hear this.

Was it supposed to be more than that? Lol

Don’t think anyones thinking it’s an imminent trade after that blurb

Not directed at you for posting it, but them wording it as Windhorst linking GS to him makes it seem like there's actually been talks or contact between the teams. They be out here throwing these reporters under the bus :lol:

Not directed at you for posting it, but them wording it as Windhorst linking GS to him makes it seem like there's actually been talks or contact between the teams. They be out here throwing these reporters under the bus :lol:
Nah you’re good bro lol I’m honestly saying that’s not how people should take it, it don’t sound like the teams are talking at all lol

It literally said “could try”

Any time windhorst discusses things it can get like this

bucks top the "no excuses" list
dame running to the grind

Dame went from a team with almost 0 expectations to a "championship or bust" team. this is what he wanted.

Eastern Conference got more competitive. Not sure what the bucks would have done just running it back with their same core of giannis, mid, and jrue.

Ain’t he telling on himself?

this like college teams when they were dumb enough to report other teams becuase they didn’t get guys they were trying pay

Back
Top Bottom