The Official NBA Thread

4BE858B2-DA12-45FC-BC5C-4BAB0C9683D5.gif

RJ is going thru it.

Said in the Knicks thread the guy looks completely lost out there and lacks confidence.

Being rightfully benched at the end of games.

YIKES! This is the guy the Knicks didn’t want to trade for Spida? Dude is regressing, and still can’t finish with his right? 100+ million for this?
Donovan confirmed the trade was real, RJ was in it and he fully expected to play in NY. It wasn't us, it was Ainge. He kept asking for more and more >D

RJ is going thru it.

Said in the Knicks thread the guy looks completely lost out there and lacks confidence.

Being rightfully benched at the end of games.

No surprise they gon on a run and win the game with him on the bench.
0/16 from 3 for his last 3 games. :sick: & dude still can't finish with his right.
What is he even good at? Cam should be getting those shots.
& why doesn't Grimes play?

Donovan confirmed the trade was real, RJ was in it and he fully expected to play in NY. It wasn't us, it was Ainge. He kept asking for more and more >D

I'm not mad at Ainge. If I were taking on RJ, I'd need 2 or 3 first as well. :lol:
Jazz beat writer said the Knicks low balled the Jazz because they thought Donovan was in the bag and there were no other bidders.

No surprise they gon on a run and win the game with him on the bench.
0/16 from 3 for his last 3 games. :sick: & dude still can't finish with his right.
What is he even good at? Cam should be getting those shots.
& why doesn't Grimes play?

I can’t answer these questions because I don’t know what goes on in Thibs stupid fat head.

Thibs lucked into Cam btw. He wasn’t giving him chances before. He was more or less was forced. :lol:

Jazz beat writer said the Knicks low balled the Jazz because they thought Donovan was in the bag and there were no other bidders.
We didn't lowball them, they wanted another Gobert haul from us which we couldn't afford. We give them half our starters and 7 picks and then what? Cavs were in a much better position to provide. It is what it is.
I can’t answer these questions because I don’t know what goes on in Thibs stupid fat head.

Thibs lucked into Cam btw. He wasn’t giving him chances before. He was more or less was forced. :lol:
It's time for Thibs to go. We've reached that point in his employment where the young guys benefit no longer from having him around.

I guess son [💫J] shouldn’t have been playing under the weather. He hasn’t looked himself last few games. The new contract could be bearing more weight than he’s ready to carry. And in terms of pressure, few jerseys come with the scrutiny that the NEW YORK one does.

He’s historically a second half guy. Same Knicks fans calling for him to get traded right now had similar chants this time last year and even into x-mas. Soon as the calendar turns ’22 it’s now time to run the offense thru RJ.

Thibs is a monster in the sense that he will ride his guys 🐾 til their wheels fall off & ofc the player, being very young here as well, isn’t going to sit unless chained.

Any fans pulling their hair out becuz these kids are still finding their games needs to follow another squad. I would like to see how a couple szns of the kids unleashed would look like. Move the rest of ur vets to end this charade or go make a play for THAT guy right now. Dubious Handles can be amazing at times but he cannot coexist with RJ or Obi.

Evan soon gone tho :evil:

Back
Top Bottom