The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Pels are again the favorites to win it all if healthy. No longer dark horses in the game.

Think I’m a legit fan of the Pels outside of ZW himself. Good drafting, good coaching etc etc they are srs. Great city too.

For his own good tho, Zhanos needs a change of scenery.

clips gonna miss batum, but at least they didn't have to give up mann
harden time to shed the fatsuit
i think he still good enough. can win you a gm or two in the playoffs, but ultimately up to kawhi and pg to deliver them in the series

that dude ernny who is Jimmy butler right hand man said Joel and Tucker had a fight sometime in practice

EYE need him to elaborate on that

"had tuck fight Joel at practice" was his words

I was a Wilson Jet Evolution guy myself, I liked the oversized, rounded channels
I did not like the feel of Evo when I was younger. Actually preferred the Solution over it.

Wilson was smart though.

While Spalding was trying to create more and more expensive balls for people to buy, Wilson focused on getting the Evo in Walmarts and Targets at affordable prices.

Got it into more people's hands, got people used to the feel.

Last time I went to hoop (which was a while ago), like 90 percent of the gym had Evos.

Spalding goofed big time

Last edited:
Masai skips the part of negotiations where you’re supposed to meet in the middle so I think he will waste another year of everyone’s time again.

Tobias Harris is unreliable so they need a really good 3rd scorer & Lavine offers the most out of this group.
Pascal and OG can/will be free agents in the summer. So Morey can basically say we are going to offer the max to one of them in free agency, so minus whale get something in return now.

But of course, Masai has been letting dudes walk in free agency for nothing the last few years.

I think LaVine will be more of a summer trade than mid-season.

hkDDpcX.jpg

Just listened to that Law guy on Sam Vecenie’s pod. Lot of good points made. Ultimately a good trade for both teams. Clippers raise their ceiling and Philly sets themselves up for another move since they couldn’t directly trade Jimbo for a star.

Just listened to that Law guy on Sam Vecenie’s pod. Lot of good points made. Ultimately a good trade for both teams. Clippers raise their ceiling and Philly sets themselves up for another move since they couldn’t directly trade Jimbo for a star.
glad to see you take the time to listen to all the details before saying

its a lose-lose situation

it was the best thing for both teams literally.. no fleecing or anything just something that HAD to get done

@HOU$TON - correct me if if wrong, but didn’t Jim and Russ play well together on the Rockets in 2020?

I know things went bad for them in the bubble playoffs v. the Lakers, but things might be a little different when they have Kawhi and PG playing with them.

Man they had Russ being the roll man in Houston. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom