The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I get what you saying but all those guys are on expiring this year. Tucker still had 2 years now he off the books

This is all a plan for either a bigger move this season or next

Tucker was good on defense but it was literally 4v5 with him on offense

Only thing well miss from him is hustle rebounds and guarding jokic/giannis at times

sixers finally have the most depth they ever had in embiids tenure
What’s the closing lineup looking like

Hopefully Russ don’t throw that lockerroom upside down now that he’s not starting or closing.

Lue really gonna have to manage some egos.

Oh yea Harden washed when them real lights come on.

Covington, batum, Morris and tucker all seem to be on their last legs

but tucker was their starter and at least went through camp with nurse and the team

If they’re all washed I’d rather keep tucker

They may be on their last legs, but Tucker had no legs.

Also, they're all expiring while Tucker had an extra year. That's the biggest benefit.

Hopefully Russ don’t throw that lockerroom upside down now that he’s not starting or closing.

Lue really gonna have to manage some egos.

Oh yea Harden washed when them real lights come on.

Exactly, I wasn't sure if having Harden instead of Russ on your closing lineup is an upgrade.

You're choosing between a Russ chuck or a Harden failed foul bait

Yeah PJ Tucker 38 years old. All he does is yell and bicker with officials and opponents. And he’s Harden’s best friend.

Harden gone be a cancer once it doesn’t go his way

Lateral move for the Clips

Last edited:
Exactly, I wasn't sure if having Harden instead of Russ on your closing lineup is an upgrade.

You're choosing between a Russ chuck or a Harden failed foul bait

The one year Kawhi and PG actually played they looked lost and confused closing games in that Denver series now you throw in Harden in the clutch :lol:

Russ and Harden are hof stat padders, only way they gonna be happy is if Kawhi and PG can't play for 30+ games and the Clippers season would be cooked anyway in that scenario.

Yeah PJ Tucker 38 years old. All he does is yell and bicker with officials and opponents. And he’s Harden’s best friend.

Harden gone be a cancer once it doesn’t go his way

Lateral move for the Clips
And has a starter in Philly every time he exited and re entered the game he was wearing a different pair of shoes.

Now off the bench potentially where minutes are unknown, what will he do now? Will he repeat as the sneaker king title he’s been winning the last several years?

Russ and Harden don’t work together. 2 guys who want/need the ball and net negatives if they don’t have it. Westbrook off the bench or losses Incoming

Back
Top Bottom