The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat , Gary Payton II has looked GREAT. His corner 3 has come a long way.

One of the best moves the warriors did was trading wiseman back for GP2.

Looking back at last season, the Warriors were playing Wiseman & Jamychal Green in their rotation to start the season. A huge part of their road woes

The bench, already much better. For a team that was horrific on the road and bench. I hope y’all see the depth I was talking about:

Cp3
Moody (seems to have def improved)
Gp2
Kuminga
Saric

And TJD can play, and is ready to contribute. 13-10 & 4 blocks last night. The 57th pick in this years draft. . :pimp:
Payton been the goods! Rim pressure or not he’s been a legit piece for them throughout his time and his defense a few years back was elite

Lol at Windhorst saying that the Nigerian Scammer has a side business working with people in the summer. Harden should open one helping athletes getting what you want in terms of location.

There’s gonna be some games where none of Harden/Kawhi/PG/Westbrook are on the floor and that’s gonna be the same comedy as late in the season when all four are on the floor together.

Screenshot_20231031_152954_Chrome.jpg

The expression on his face shows that he's aware someone made a serious mistake aka F'd up.

Folks been calling for a real point guard to be on the Clips for years now, and now that they got one, people are saying the players are gonna be lost :lol:

Don’t see the issue with asking harden to be your 3rd best player. Like CP3 he can help you get through the regular season

Harden fans goin down with the ship. I respect it. This gon be good come May. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom