The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Your mom knows ball.

IMG_0642.jpeg

I made a Thanksgiving corn recipe I got off the Pioneer Woman’s website so yes very Anglo, I’m like whole *** cream cheese cubes?! even while making it and that **** turned out fiiire I cant even hold you. Presentation is kind of meh because all the butter and cream cheese liquifies down and it looks kind of soupy, maybe this is whT creamed corn is. Either way I’m keeping it in my repertoire. Also dod a Carribean rice and pea, went to Makola Market and got some scotch bonnet and bay leaves and everything. And when the 2 aforementioned intermingle, an explosion of flavors in ones mouth

ime looking like a fiend jumps out to me

how long until OKC needs to be thinking win now?

no more high draft picks are coming, SGA is a top 5 player, think it's prob time to be looking for the second star to pair with SGA.

I would have said Giddey would be the guy to move...but given whats happened...asset might be...uh..distressed.

how long until OKC needs to be thinking win now?

no more high draft picks are coming, SGA is a top 5 player, think it's prob time to be looking for the second star to pair with SGA.

I would have said Giddey would be the guy to move...but given whats happened...asset might be...uh..distressed.
I'm of the mind ASAP because they're going to be whining when everyone is up for reup and max or borderline max. But also, what's the move that can make them a contender right now?

They have a lot of picks whose value depends on the seasons of other teams; Houston, LAC, and Utah. So they could be good to ok

Siakim? Used to be my ideal target, but he and his agent made it clear he won't resign anywhere but Toronto and at this point, how much better is he than JDubb (Jalen Williams, G/f, Santa Clara)?

Zac Lavine or Julius Randle- yuck, not for any price

Tyler Hero- maybe but he'd be coming off the bench IMO I think the starting lineup appreciates having athleticism, length and defensive ability (minus Giddey of course, who I guess could be the one to go in the trade then) at every position. I could be talked into it. Take Poku and/or Tre Mann and see if you can do something with them. Can have JWill (Arkansas C/F, Jaylin Williams) and any combination of our bajillion of picks

Zion- everyone knows he wants to go to NYC to be with his BFF, but I dont think I'd do it still. I don't trust his health and I dont trust our doctors, plus we'd have to call every Braum's, Wendy's, Cheddar's, Pizza Hut's, Papa John's, Golden Chick's, Sonic's, etc and send his picture and get him on a do not serve list. Probably ban his # and address from Doordash, UberEats, and Postmates as well..

I guess if Giannis gets tired of waiting in Milwaukee all bets are off throw the farm at him

Back
Top Bottom