The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

:lol: @ NBA Money in the Bank

Don’t really get why they didn’t take the opportunity to make the IST just be a completely random draw with no divisions/conferences mattering. Would absolutely be better.

If they go with random groups, I think they'd have to expand group play to 8 games so each team has a home & road game against each team.

Wouldn't be fair if Orlando had to travel to Portland while Boston hosts them.

I get the travel thing, but seems like there’s something that could be done to solve the issues there.

nba cup will truly take off once the league expands to 32 teams.

Then it should be:
- 8 groups of 4 teams.
- Each team plays home and away.
- Whoever wins the group flies to Vegas for a single elimination 8 team tourney that don’t count for the 82 game schedule.
- Winning team players gets a million each.
- Winning team coaching/support staff get like 100k each or something.
- Winning team gets a playoff incentive. If you finish outside the top 10, you get the 10 seed automatically. If you finish outside between 10 & 5, you automatically get the 4 seed. Idk I’m just spitballing this one but there should be a playoff incentive.

Kelly Oubre has a 7’3 wingspan. Any woman who beat the breaks off him to that level is different and also probably not that pretty and/or used an instrument

Back
Top Bottom