The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Word on the streets here is clarkson could be done ****ed up. He sexually harassed a Philippine airlines flight attendant. :sick:
so update is he allegedly groped the flight attendant's breast . It’s also potentially gonna get political to make an example of nba player not following the rules . I just hope it isn’t true .

I like the morey extension

This comes after the embiid/rese podcast of embiid talking bout how he never had consistency from the FO

Although brand still here in some capacity , morey did wonders and cleaned up some of the mess from colangelo/brand

We had to blow most of our FRPs getting off of the Horford, Richardson, and Simmons contracts, and managed to stay competitive through it all

Not to start something but who is on everyone's all time Teflon squad? Teflon means no matter what they do it is always someone else's fault.

I think OKC KD tops my list but what about you guys? Never forget when he missed those free throws that one year in the playoffs, OKC paper called him out then ESPN spent two days attacking the OKC paper. Still one of the craziest things I've ever seen. Had ESPN finding a clip of Russ in the third quarter to blame him.

Not to start something but who is on everyone's all time Teflon squad? Teflon means no matter what they do it is always someone else's fault.

I think OKC KD tops my list but what about you guys? Never forget when he missed those free throws that one year in the playoffs, OKC paper called him out then ESPN spent two days attacking the OKC paper. Still one of the craziest things I've ever seen. Had ESPN finding a clip of Russ in the third quarter to blame him.

The only logic answer to this is Steph.

another amazing SGA game wasted by development minutes for scrubs (Dieng who by the way is the tallest player in the nba to have 0 blocks in over 100+ minutes) and continuing to play him without other ball handlers when teams are trapping. Mans is literally getting efficient 35+ nightly playing the game on hard mode. Coach D, who has said before he doesn't value lineup data and it shows, continues to throw ****ty combinations out there that don't work and bench Wiggins whenever he is being too successful and for some reason Micic is DNP-CD nightly

SHAI Alexander the TWIN BROTHER of RKelly

Why is this so embarrassing to me ? :lol:

And what does he mean by arteries? :lol:

I like Dlo but saying I’m a leader is usually not a thing that leaders do.

It’s cool that he had a podcast to let his thoughts be known though.

Compare Dlo to Conley in Minnesota and you’ll see an actual leader. Look how the team took off as soon as they swapped points. Kinda unfair to Dlo to compare him to Mike Conley (Conley is the ultimate pro’s pro) but they were in the same situation and one is vastly outperforming the other.

I'd still like to know more about Kawhi's last year in San Antonio.

Everyone is really taking Nurkic’s (sarcastic) comments on Draymond and running with it like this is some mental health issue :lol:

Maybe he’s just an ******* that hasn’t really been held accountable previously. I don’t know why we need to make this a bigger issue.
They have this dude Draymond describing and reflecting on his actions like they're an out of body experience he has no control/agency over instead of the actions of a very aware ******* who felt untouchable after getting away with murder for years :lol:>D

Been a masterclass in avoiding culpability

Back
Top Bottom