The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

703 hwy 703 hwy

What would you like me to talk about ?

lmk ill give you a full on paragraph since thats what you want

i actually watch the game unlike you and others who box score watch the Sixers and live off of twitter/memes

Bulls let Jo and Maxey play 1v1 and stayed home on the others. We didn’t do a good enough job getting the ball to the others in rhythm

Totally different team than the 2022 WCF team. Need another defensive player or two.

Yea but you guys were talking about atonement. Forgiveness..

Getting back to the position they were in with Brunson is atonement.

That’s the level I’d want to hold my front office/ownership accountable to. That’s pretty fair.

And it’s possible.

Who really knows who the second best team in the West is right now. It could be the Mavs? Maybe. If they’re fully healthy of course.

9e2.jpg

Big BANGS & Shooting STARS 🔥

Julius seems to always be on a mission when he plays AD & The Lakers. The team that discarded him for nothing and another Kentucky product. He was intent on bullying the whole Lakers team all nite long.

Sure he’s heard the local disrespect as well and is really playing his best ball ever against it all. So far he’s got 1 tech iirc too.
Feels like we’re waiting for RJ to come back to form and catch that late szn stride. QG settling into his new role is still a wip. More Deuce McBride will help if you’re looking for more wins too.

That’s really it + the wait for Mitch. Backcourt is stacked and OG [& others] will be on the move soon 👀 but I like the squad as is for the year.

No disrespect to Brunson and his greatness but that Nova Mafia squeezing out playing time from the young dawgs is not cool. Them boys better post real playoff dividends wearing orange and blue.

Then they got Myrie who has been really good. Mavs if healthy shouldn’t skip a beat without Brunson. Mistakes were made then atoned for
WCF showed they needed another piece. Instead of getting that piece and adding to the team, they had to replace a big piece that they lost. Essentially running on a treadmill. The league changes so fast you can’t afford to merely stay the same.

It’s a significant setback, especially since Luka was ready to play for a title almost immediately after he was drafted.

Back
Top Bottom