The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

So just because he doesn't have a tech is proof Embiid isn't a flopper? He probably is the most offensively skilled scoring big ever but mans is on the damn floor more than a stripper.
i seen your corny *** post on christmas talking bout embiid ducking

you the same dude im talking bout

i aint even gonna waste my time on your dumb trolling ***

Dillon Brooks, Dray, Kyrie, maybe even Harden prob most hated. Hell even LeBron from the "back in my day" people who catapult him up there.
not at all

i can go on twitter/reddit and EVERY top post/thread is lowlights of embiid even when he drops a cool 30+ with a W every game

the low light post will have 800+ comments while the good highlights are just mainly sixer fans

its so blatantly obvious just make a venture one night while a game is going or after

when embiid started 1-6 vs the Twolves in the 1Q someone made a thread on reddit to make fun of him - they later deleted because well he FINISHED with 51 points and went on to to 16-19 to finish the game

im just speaking facts fam

Forgot to mention this when the Pacers played the rockets, but it’s about time Jalen smith got the starting nod. Insanely productive on a per minute basis.

Thunder got J Dubb with a Clippers pick, right?
Yes, from the SGA trade of course. They actually traded up for 11 from NYC to take Jdubb just to make sure NYK didnt. At that point having 2 picks back to back, who they took first between he and Ousmane Dieng was inconsequential

not at all

i can go on twitter/reddit and EVERY top post/thread is lowlights of embiid even when he drops a cool 30+ with a W every game

the low light post will have 800+ comments while the good highlights are just mainly sixer fans

its so blatantly obvious just make a venture one night while a game is going or after

when embiid started 1-6 vs the Twolves in the 1Q someone made a thread on reddit to make fun of him - they later deleted because well he FINISHED with 51 points and went on to to 16-19 to finish the game

im just speaking facts fam
Its based on your own usage and view history my guy. When I log into twitter I just see big booties everywhere and not a peep about Joel Embiid #differentstrokes

Its based on your own usage and view history my guy. When I log into twitter I just see big booties everywhere and not a peep about Joel Embiid #differentstrokes

EYE to got big booty *****es popping up but you LYING if you dont see NBACentral/brickmuse/ muse etc come across the timeline ****ting on embiid along with the comments

you straight lying to everyone in this thread for what ?

we fans of the NBA right ? so i know you see them either in here or on twitter directly

im popping my **** off now cause i seen all the talking

"embiid only plays vs trash teams" embiid drops 51 on the best defense in the league and the Goal post moved big time (not in here just in general)

Forgot to mention this when the Pacers played the rockets, but it’s about time Jalen smith got the starting nod. Insanely productive on a per minute basis.
The suns failed (although like many other teams) to draft Haliburton

They take smith instead and proceed to never play him and decline his rookie option

Then trade him for absolutely nothing

This is insane

Aaron Gordon

That's why I don't mess with dogs like that.

My stepfather had a rottweiler when I was 8 years old, me and Max was cool for a while then one day out the blue Max wouldn't let me leave out the door to go to school. He was growling blocking the door, damn near chasing me, this went on for like 5 minutes. I had to do all types of shake moves to get out. He wasn't the same after that. :smh:

just example #1

**** is pathetic.. this was on Christmas btw

how bad does your life have to suck

We're just living in the most hating *** period. No matter what the topic there's gonna be people arguing, offended, hating.

Embiid never should have cried. That put a huge target on his back IMO.

They should trade Turner to OKC.

Get some more picks, start Stix, and give that rookie they drafted some actual playing time.

We're just living in the most hating *** period. No matter what the topic there's gonna be people arguing, offended, hating.

Embiid never should have cried. That put a huge target on his back IMO.
100% its a ****ty world currently where people cant appreciate anything - im just here to spread embiids greatness (because lets be real - what he is doing is insane) More points currently than mins played !!!! but all you hear are FTs and flopping

as far as him crying i get both sides

he had a full nba season to get eliminated by a 4 bounce basket in a game 7 to move onto the Conf Finals - id be crying showing emotion to 🤷‍♂️

A lot of emotions go through your head its ok to let it out sometimes but like i said i get the target and impression it leaves for the trolls

Who does this guy think he is for real. When Joel Embiid retires no one will talk about him. No one wants to become Joel Embiid.
let me guess it was ok though when Shaq/Barkley said the same thing to him on national TV but now since its the player you hate you aint cool with it?

this is exactly my point LOLOL

Embiid started ball at 16 years old

6x AS
2x Scoring Champ
5x All Nba
3x All defensive
1 MVP

who wouldnt want to become an Embiid?

stupid

Back
Top Bottom