The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

let me guess it was ok though when Shaq/Barkley said the same thing to him on national TV but now since its the player you hate you aint cool with it?

this is exactly my point LOLOL

Embiid started ball at 16 years old

6x AS
2x Scoring Champ
5x All Nba
3x All defensive
1 MVP

who wouldnt want to become an Embiid?

stupid
Players better than Joel Embiid saying it yes. Joel Embiid isn't good enough to be making statements like this. That's all I'm saying. He is not one of the ones.

No one would WANT to become Joel Embiid when they can aim higher. There's a guy who plays his position who's way better than him playing RIGHT NOW so why would I want to become Joel Embiid. Who dreams of being second best?

Tim Duncan also started late... Way better than Joel Embiid. It's not a good example he is not that guy.

"Stupid"

Players better than Joel Embiid saying it yes. Joel Embiid isn't good enough to be making statements like this. That's all I'm saying. He is not one of the ones.

No one would WANT to become Joel Embiid when they can aim higher. There's a guy who plays his position who's way better than him playing RIGHT NOW so why would I want to become Joel Embiid. Who dreams of being second best?

"Stupid"
I’m howling!

Tim Duncan also started late... Way better than Joel Embiid. It's not a good example he is not that guy.

"Stupid"
embiid isnt good enough lol this might the the most dumbest thing ever said on here and you already had some pretty stupid takes from music to other nonsense

why cause he didnt Win a ring or make it out the 2nd round? LOLOL

this the same dude who though embiid was getting traded to the knicks

Top 20 players of all time make commentary.

Joe Embiid makes commentary that CELBEBRATES HIMSELF:

Army clown Meme Generator - Imgflip

Joel Embid must have been working at a Caribbean restaurant before he joined the NBA

And while preparing antidope antidope 's takeout order, he only included one piece of plantain.

And Anti only discovered that when he got all the way home.

That is the only way to explain the level of hate Anti has in his heart for Embid.
Must have had a Desmond bane jersey on and asked anti for the time as well as asked anti how come he wasn’t in a suit and tie

Joel Embid must have been working at a Caribbean restaurant before he joined the NBA

And while preparing antidope antidope 's takeout order, he only included one piece of plantain.

And Anti only discovered that when he got all the way home.

That is the only way to explain the level of hate Anti has in his heart for Embid.
It's African, not Caribbean, but there is a place in OKC called Mama Z's, one of them joints that has the restaurant on one side then the African convenience store on the other, they mess up your order 102% of the time it's crazy. Your order is a just a suggestion, she gon' cook what she wanna cook. And they treat American blacks so much worse than Africans and make it so apparent.y Thats the real reason I stopped messing with her, all the food is fire so if I order chicken something and get fish based something I could let it rock but they're just flat out mean in there plus you got an hour wait to get the wrong thing. #$($ Mama Z and her husband, Papa Z if you will

you dont like his style of play which got you all in your feels about him LOL

that's pretty sad my guy - you dont even watch him play you watch highlights and clips while box score watching his Fts

ill steelo ill steelo is a straight up guy who knows his basketball. im pretty sure he will tell you what embiid is doing is pretty damn amazing for the league

Jokic is filthy with his play making ability but the way embiid can score is different than a lot of other/current bigs in the league

hence the scoring titles

Funny thing is I'm wearing a 76ers shirt from this years playoffs right now. I don't watch him play though. I'm just driving to Philly to watch playoff games, with no intent behind it.

Whatever happened in that playoff series? DId they win? Nah.

Did he play up to his supposed standard? Nah

Funny thing is I'm wearing a 76ers shirt from this years playoffs right now. I don't watch him play though. I'm just driving to Philly to watch playoff games, with no intent behind it.

Whatever happened in that playoff series? DId they win? Nah.

Did he play up to his supposed standard? Nah

you say you work 80 hours a week right ?

20 of that must go toward embiid hating on NT

you sure do got a lot of "time" on your hands

Back
Top Bottom