The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I would have loved to have seen antidope antidope 's reaction when he saw the movie title The Wolf of Wall Street or Baby Driver.

Eiza Gonzalez
D6422AB3-58AE-4721-99F4-54FABB4E2614.png

All I said was that I didn't see a movie. Nothing crazy about anything I said.

There is no obsession either. We're just talking like people.
You may not see the obsession, but it is there.

Time is Fake.
Love Certain kinds of music and rejects classics.
Misc Takes.
Dear Summer and Notebook.

Start a youtube Channel and get them to subscribe at this point.

antidope antidope What are your thoughts on The Devil Wears Prada?
LMAO, this title thing isn't gonna go off the rails. That Baby Driver post nick. nick. made was legit funny though. 10/10.

Baby Driver was fire too.
You may not see the obsession, but it is there.

Time is Fake.
Love Certain kinds of music and rejects classics.
Misc Takes.
Dear Summer and Notebook.

Start a youtube Channel and get them to subscribe at this point.

I think you're reading too much into it. Definitely not that serious to me or anyone else. I could get permabanned tomorrow and people would forget I existed in a month.

I almost didn’t see “Avengers: Infinity War” because I saw that title and was like, “a war that goes on for infinity, psssh, that’s impossible. No thanks”.

i said the same when i heard about Spiderman. No such thing.
0/8s
Kobe L Gif GIF - Kobe GIFs

Last edited:

I had the same reaction at first, like "You met a chick that reminded you of JGL then you smiled and said she was adorable?" :lol:

I think he meant a chick said said that HE reminded HER of JGL. Unknowingly, he took it as a compliment, smiled and said "That must mean you think im adorable :pimp:" When in reality she was saying that she reminded him of a clingy simp.

No disrespect Picasso, her words, not mine.

Worst date movie i ever experienced this big tittied Caribbean who used to work for my home boy at a call center for Obamacare agreed to come through. Told her bring a flick, ***** showed up with Interstellar. Movie starts off with then floating around in space tryna fix the spaceships transmission or something idk was super turned off plus she bought her 6 year old son and she was hella late because if you miss the exit to Elgin on i44 you either gotta illegally use one of the police only turnarounds and maybe its 5 minutes or yoh gotta drive 30 more miles to Chickasha before you can get off and turnaround. I didnt even smash just fell asleep in them tittles with her son underneath snd then she had to wake up in the morning and take Jr to school and go to work so they both I assume ran their outfits back which is big trash mom energy. Needless to say didnt see her again

Or one medical assistant wanted to watch that Denzel movie Book of Eli (?). We had already talked about what was to happen prior so delaying with a non date or mood kinda flick was just annoying. Smashed. Raw. Then she texted me all angry telling ne she never does that and am i tested and blah blah and now she gotta have her nurse friends test her and they gonna be in her business. I was like sheesh my bad. We had no chemistry either outside of the sex, both were shy so we just sat there in silence until she was like imma go to the bathroom real quick and came out ready

I had the same reaction at first, like "You met a chick that reminded you of JGL then you smiled and said she was adorable?" :lol:

I think he meant a chick said said that HE reminded HER of JGL. Unknowingly, he took it as a compliment, smiled and said "That must mean you think im adorable :pimp:" When in reality she was saying that she reminded him of a clingy simp.

No disrespect Picasso, her words, not mine.

I am glad to hear antidope antidope is highly selective about the movies he chooses to spend his time seeing

Good for him

Remember what I told y'all about him eventually hating all the institutions he engages with

If mans was going to the theater all willy-nilly, all it would take is him seeing three bad movies in a row, and his local AMC would be up in flames

Feel like one of those kids watching other kids play with toys on YouTube. Stumbled on some toys I wanna play with today
FE9D3875-4AF2-4CDD-A955-9969D0FAB833.png

And found my milk of magnesia.

D94F40FA-9961-42D5-BF20-A455D8D115A3.png

EFA3F86C-CB42-4729-B244-63712E2EAD74.png

28FC778A-2929-4394-808C-E09EF10A354A.png

76FAE222-3436-4D56-8A10-122704F92C83.png

She got a Eastern European name. It’s a BAD thought but immediately thought to ask if I could order her as a mail order wife.

Back
Top Bottom