The Official NBA Thread

Sometimes I read the thread from bottom to top. I can 100% always tell when I'm reading a storm post :lol:. You tend to always take trivial comments literally

This is a fair critique. I spend some of my days with government officials so I am constantly facing the battle of folks making idiotic trivial comments…that they literally and I have to correct them so I bring that to NT sometimes :lol: My bad. Also - I used to read the thread bottom up but it can be really difficult to follow with some subject matter. After doing 50-60 page catch-ups, I realized it is worth it to go in chronological order

I do not have numbers to back it up nor do I know exactly how you would find them but I feel as if it has been happening more and more and every season so this season is just continuing the uptick. They talked about it on one of the Morning shows this past Tuesday but I guess that Pels game on Monday where the Dubs Core 4 sat was not only out but it was the second game at New Orleans this season where those goes sat. So basically those fans got ****ed this season. It sucks that if you want some tickets ahead of time now you kind of have to do schedule analytics to check for B2Bs, 3 in 4s and 5 in 7s (inb4 someone post some ridiculous ## in ##s). It’s just where we are at in 2022, for better or worse
Silver should be ashamed for scheduling BOTH of the Warriors road games in New Orleans on the 2nd night of a b2b and then having them BOTH on national TV :smh:

Tough fit. For the young guys, Tatum can get off when he want to. Bron one of the best dressed fasho. That watch and ring combo is disgusting :sick: :pimp:

I can’t front, Bron gets his fits off but when you miss as much as time as he has since joining the Lakers, you kind of have to learn how to do that.

I would assume the impregnation was an oopsie
Yeah. Remember Blake already has two kids with the woman who is also Matt Leinart’s BM. Doesn’t have a track record of being particularly cautious when it comes to this sort of thing.

1669323972671.png

kyrie identifies as a Sioux native american, no? i don’t blame him for not acknowledging thanksgiving
My man Identifies with every persecuted people.

Including flat earthers.

Personally, I probably sent like 20 texts and merely said Happy Holidays. I don’t say Thanksgiving, Columbus, etc. I think the crux of CRT is we’re not trying to look to the past with rose tinted glasses.

My man Identifies with every persecuted people.

Including flat earthers.

Personally, I probably sent like 20 texts and merely said Happy Holidays. I don’t say Thanksgiving, Columbus, etc. I think the crux of CRT is we’re not trying to look to the past with rose tinted glasses.

Bruh, I was JUST thinking about this. I was wondering when the departure from this being a “Christmas” centric season and major shift to “Happy Holidays” occurred. I feel like it was in the past 10-15 years. I guess they was too young to realize how ****ed up it was the way before due in on lack of inclusion. Glad folks finally got with it

Bruh, I was JUST thinking about this. I was wondering when the departure from this being a “Christmas” centric season and major shift to “Happy Holidays” occurred. I feel like it was in the past 10-15 years. I guess they was too young to realize how ****ed up it was the way before due in on lack of inclusion. Glad folks finally got with it
Not everyone got with it. MAGA type folks get offended if you say “happy holidays” them. :smh:

Those folks all against inclusivity smfh

THIS is why we need to change here first, my friends. START with those KNOWN MAGA supporters on NT like aepps20 aepps20 and get the WORD to the STREET.

Back
Top Bottom