The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

This is like when my pops tells me he was the slap boxing champ of Indianapolis

You have no idea, son

Let me find out Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 is a father figure to addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

IMG_0919.gif

Watching a behind the scenes bit on OKC on their broadcast... Chet definitely gets "it". Bruv going to be an All-Star soon enough and for a long time. Has the mentality of an old veteran already

That year just being in the organization without the pressures of playing had to have helped immensly.

What’s the chances GSW land Siakam by convincing Toronto to build an All Canadian team and take on Wiggins or lose Siakam in offseason ?

middleton isnt having a bad season per se. but, my goodness...he's being paid 37+ million dollars! jeez

tobias harris
middleton
ben simmons

have to be 3 of the top overpaid players in the league imo

ben simmons should be on the top of that list

middleton isnt having a bad season per se. but, my goodness...he's being paid 37+ million dollars! jeez

tobias harris
middleton
ben simmons

Bradley Beal gotta be ahead of Middleton and Tobias. $47M, for 16 ppg and probably won’t play over 50 games. :sick:

tobias harris
middleton
ben simmons

Yea I usually defend Ben but the nets couldve really used him right now. They had momentum going but poof

Back
Top Bottom